Is Hate Open?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by furst, Dec 11, 2014.

1. furst

furst Member

Just wondering can we zone into Hate and slay mobs for massive loots?

2. robregen

robregen Administrator Staff Member

3. Sketchy

Sketchy People Like Me

Pretty sure PoFear is open, I have been playing around with some naked necros trying to get something to work, no luck and lots of dead bodies. But it was fun to try. Man that break is gonna be mean with a level 50 player cap. Though CT won't be beatable for awhile, the golems do drop all his old loot table. I think dracoliche should be within player means to kill though. Devs, is there any chance to switch PoFear to the old one? Or keep it as it is and leave CT as pretty much unbeatable until Velious?

4. robregen

We're going to keep it as it was on AK. Although, for the loots, we may disabled some that are out of era especially in PoHate since they were revamped for Velious era to balance the gears in PoGrowth. Other than that, all is going to be as it was on Al'Kabor.

5. Sketchy

Sketchy People Like Me

Did Al'kabor have the marsinger quests? Is that the stuff you're trying to remove from the database for hate? I thought that the armor was the same as in PoFear, just different classes had an easier time finding gear on certain mobs.

6. robregen

It doesn't look like it since the item id for those rewards are far beyond Item id 32656 that the client would allowed.

and the NPC Seana Marsinger didn't exist in our AK collect.

7. Sketchy

Sketchy People Like Me

Hmm that's what I thought too, just wanted to double check. The armor should be the same quality in both Fear and Hate though. I guess there are a few random items in hate that need to be nuked for now? I can't think of any off the top of my head, but it sounds like you have some ideas rob =)

8. robregen

They don't necessarily need to be nuked. They can just be disabled in the loottable.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The items in hate that are beyond classic won't be in except on Inny/CT and good luck to all trying to down those before Velious.

10. phresh2k3

phresh2k3 Member

sounds exciting :)