Highest mana Pool

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by gardnerjens, Jul 2, 2017.

1. gardnerjens

gardnerjens People Like Me

:) i was wondering how high people are getting their mana pool, durling Velious..

I can atleast post mine 4181 Mana unbuffed

2. Faults

Faults I Feel Loved

0 unbuffed /flex

3. Darchon

Darchon I Feel Loved

Think mine is like 3800ish. But the problem is with terrible Velious itemization you're needing to take much worse mana items to fill out your focus needs.

Plus with as powerful as resist code is here with the all-or-nothing spells Resists have even more value, atleast for non-Clerics.

4. Bum

Bum I Feel Loved

It's easy to find out-

Go to magelo and search for the possible 7-8 players

5. Tarkon

Tarkon Well-Known Member

Bisben has a very high mana pool if that is the toon you are referring to. Certainly higher than my cleric's! I am not sure if you swap out mana pres and spell haste items.

In terms of usual suspects, I would imagine Neea, Darchon, Ziva, Starsha and Benzarden are up there for Tem. Though I think Benz puts a lot of weight on hp and Darchon puts a lot of weight on resists.

6. Bum

Bum I Feel Loved

Bumming was number one all through Kurnark. It made Nukem so mad he raged quit and then reincarnated as a clerics.

7. Bum

Bum I Feel Loved

and yes, Nukem made this post to epeen himself. Neea is right behind him, which is good, because that means she can imbue emeralds longer. ;)

8. Tarkon

Tarkon Well-Known Member

I think Neea has the better overall gear. 2 more FT. Improved Healing 3. Still Bisben is certainly well geared!