Hello TAKP

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Gindainy, Mar 19, 2021.

1. Gindainy

Gindainy Well-Known Member

**DISCLAIMER** I checked the server rules to the best of my ability before posting this and I believe it is allowed. If it not then please just let me know, I do not wish to break any rules.

Hello TAKP,

My (EQ) name is Gindainy. I'm an EQ vet with most of my time spent playing on the original Progression servers from about 2006-2010 and sometime on Sullon Zek before that. Like most of you, I'm a lot busier now than I was back then, but still have the desire to play a little bit of EQ when I have free time. My issue is that I really don't enjoy the game much at lower levels. Combined with that, it seems like this server is a bit top heavy towards higher levels is putting me off. I know this is a long shot request and also quite forward, but I'm wondering if anyone has an old account with a mid-high level character they don't play anymore that they wouldn't mind me using. Doesn't need to be long term if you don't want it to be, I will probably not play forever anyway. I'm also fine just leveling up an alt you want leveled, I basically just want to play 1-2 nights a week and do some xp groups in zones I haven't explored before

Thanks

2. Devour_Souls

Devour_Souls People Like Me

With MGBs and all of the high level players willing to buff and give you stuff, you could have your own mid-level character in about a day.

3. Razlon

Razlon New Member

Were you a Wood Elf Ranger on SZ? I remember you

4. Gindainy

Yup, that was me. Was Razlon your character name? Doesn't ring a bell. What race/class?

5. Razlon

Razlon New Member

Razlon was my Evil Human Bard alt. My main was Trot, a Wood Elf Ranger in Black Prophecy

6. Gindainy

Ah, yes. That name is familiar.

7. Pane

Pane Member

We played together in Noxious before you went to RoI.

I was Finkel there!

8. Gindainy

Oh shit, what's up man?

9. Pane

Pane Member

I’m at Target getting diapers. You playing a cleric again?

Mechaike and Tuluvien like this.