New to the server, just saying Hi!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by evO_o, Oct 1, 2019.

1. evO_o

evO_o New Member

Hey everyone,
    Just introducing myself to the server. I played from 99-02 on Povar as Izrack Cauchemar in the guild Unleashed. In game on this server I go by Soulseeker and Soulsoother. Been on this server for a few days now and really enjoying it! Even found an old guild mate!

Started boxing for the first time with this server, got a Shadow Knight and Shaman combo going. I got a little bit of plat so I will be looking to buy some twink gear for those classes if anyone has some cheap items for sale laying around let me know!

Anyways, I hope to see you all around and in game some time, and hopefully look forward to doin some raids at one point too.

2. sowislifesowislove

sowislifesowislove People Like Me

Welcome. Add an enchanter to that duo for some serious powah! And some friendly advice, reroll one of your dudes to a different name. Makes it very difficulty to /target people when their names match like that. Or request name change? I think you can do that here.

Neealana likes this.
  3. Haynar

Haynar Administrator

We dont do name changes. Have to reroll

4. Tuluvien

Tuluvien I Feel Loved

I think you'll be just fine.

5. evO_o

evO_o New Member

Yeah think I’ll be alright with the name, already don’t want to re roll lol.

Maybe once I’m acclimated to eq again I’ll throw in a 3rd box account for a chanter but right now 2 is more then enough lol already running the second one into walls and rivers hahaha

Morbo likes this.
  6. Morbo

Morbo Well-Known Member

Nice man, glad you're having fun. Shaman sk is a good duo.

Welcome!