Limit on bazaar items?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Fadetree, Apr 1, 2017.

1. Fadetree

Fadetree People Like Me

When my bazaar toon gets above a certain amount of items (24 I think), then when I start trader it tells me 'close your trader window and start over'. Is there a limit to the amount of items you can have up in the bazaar?

2. Mascha

Mascha People Like Me

Sometimes an item gets corrupted. It is solved by putting some stuff from our trader satchels to the bank and checking if this still occur. I do not know how to "refresh" that corrupted item though.

3. Gumgak

Gumgak Active Member

Also, make sure that every single item already has a set price before clicking "Begin Trader."

I used to have this issue on my trader up to a certain number of items until someone told me to check that every item has a price listed.

4. Fadetree

Fadetree People Like Me

Hmm, ok, thanks. I put a couple things in the bank and that's seemed to help so far.

5. showstring

showstring I Feel Loved

6. Haynar

Haynar Administrator

First tip. Dont have anything on ur char in a trader bag that is not forsale.

7. Bum

Bum I Feel Loved

Or it gets defaulted into Bumsloots inventory

8. showstring

showstring I Feel Loved

Bump

It seems this bug isn't completely gone. Someone was trying to buy something and said my trader was blank when they opened it. After some testing, it seems if your bags are almost full, it sometimes doesn't display any items on the trader.

Here's a video:

At first I got 2 empty slots free on my trader, that is, 78 items for sale. Seems fine when being browsed.
    Then I add an item, so only 1 slot is free, so 79 items for sale. Trader appears blank when opening.
    I remove one item to get back to 78 items for sale, and it appears to be back normal when browsed.

Mascha and Verdent like this.