Fungeons

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Pithy, May 30, 2016.

1. Darchon

Darchon I Feel Loved

Great Divide Stone -> East Wastes -> CC.

You would need invis to get past the RyGorr

pivoo likes this.
  2. John Stark

John Stark Well-Known Member

Great Divide PoK book, run to Eastern Wastes, zone into Crystal Caverns.

http://www.allakabor.com/eqatlas/atlas.html

pivoo likes this.
  3. Neealana

Neealana People Like Me

Both Darchon & John Stark are correct. There are no closer druid/wizard ports . Might as well hoof it !

pivoo likes this.
  4. Nakunaru

Nakunaru People Like Me

Yeah, the only port for wizards / druids that would be close is further than where the PoK book puts you at in GD.

pivoo and Neealana like this.
  5. pivoo

pivoo Member

First apology for late reply. I spent my free time in the game and I've neglected the forum ;)

Thank you all, soon I will be heading there. And thanks for tip about invis!

Last edited: Sep 14, 2021
  6. thucydides

thucydides People Like Me

If you are friendly with CoV it might technically be faster to port to WL, Evac, zone into Kael, Evac, zone to EW

pivoo likes this.
  7. pivoo

pivoo Member

Wouldn't know, with my luck, probably not (friendly with CoV). I probably can't do all those Evac anyway (Druid is 29) and since I have no clue about those zones, I will refrain myself from this for a while :) Thanks though, will keep this for some later time

8. Palarran

Palarran Well-Known Member

Lesser Succor is a level 18 druid spell, the first evac spell you get. It's not terribly useful in combat but it's good enough for travel purposes.
    Circle of Wakening Lands is level 44, though, so it still won't help you get to Crystal Caverns for a while.

Incidentally, if you ever need to get to Kael with bad dragon faction while Wuoshi is up, you can also port to Cobalt Scar, evac, invis and run to Skyshrine, evac, run out to Wakening Lands, and evac. It sounds like a lot of steps but they're all very short, making it much faster than running from Great Divide.

pivoo and Break like this.
  9. Fadetree

Fadetree People Like Me

I'd suggest just running from PoK stone as was first mentioned. Lev and invis up, run to EW. Leaving the narrow crack of the zone into EW, veer about 20 degrees to the right. You should almost clip the right (from your perspective) rear corner of the giant fort. Head on for a bit, and look for the low walls of the rygorr fort. The little hut is in the back against the inside wall.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2021
    pivoo likes this.
  10. pivoo

pivoo Member

This is what I will do. Thank you very much for detailed information. In the mean time I looked at maps and did some reading and I'm ready. Next week I will be heading there :)

Ahh THAT one, yes I'm using it. Saved me few times already. I didn't realize it's main role is transport. ;) Thanks!