Fine Antique Ring in PoK

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Elrontaur, Nov 18, 2014.

1. Elrontaur

Elrontaur People Like Me

The quest Holly Longtail's Replacement Parts in PoK is unfinishable due to the cockatrice beak not being available till Kunark.

2. Elrontaur

Elrontaur People Like Me

Re: Fine Antique Ring

Also, the HQ Cougar Skin is only available in Velious.

3. Placer

Placer Well-Known Member

Yeah, sadly the POP quests wont be available for a while except for the Traveler's manual. That's all tested and works fine because it is all contained inside the zone. Great lightsource!

4. Yinn Yang

Yinn Yang People Like Me

Speaking of lightsource, I haven't noticed any effect coming from any lightsources. However, I also noticed my human monk isn't as nightblind as I had recalled humans being. I've equipped lightstones, GLS, Split Paw mask and a couple of other lightsources and seen no change... is it just me? Is anyone else having this issues? Or do I have some setting configured incorrectly?

5. Sketchy

Sketchy People Like Me

I have 2 nightblind chars here on the server, using the PC client. There is a setting in the options when you first open the client, its called dynamic lighting. I think it is turned off by default. So make sure that is turned on. Lightsources/darkness are pretty classic thanks to this version of the client.

6. Yinn Yang

Yinn Yang People Like Me

Very cool, that sounds like the issue... will check it when I get home. Thanks!