See Invis in Lower Guk

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Reiker, Feb 10, 2015.

1. Reiker

Reiker New Member

I'm not bug reporting this yet because I'm looking for some player feedback first, especially since I didn't play on Al Kabor and I know some things were different there.

Currently there seems to be a couple issues:

1) any froglok shaman or minotaur has a chance to see invis.
    2) some named undead frogloks (savant, sage) see through IVU.

I don't remember either of these being accurate. Especially on live side, I remember being able to travel through the zone safely with invis. The only thing that should be able to see invis (and hide) is the huge water elemental, but on TAKP many minotaurs and froglok shamans can see through it.

This makes maneuvering through Lower Guk more difficult than it should be.

2. Korbendallas

Korbendallas New Member

The only things I remember seeing through double invis was gargoyles... And not sure why

3. Reiker

Reiker New Member

Can't even double invis on this server for some reason.

But yeah, I don't think frogloks or minotaurs should be seeing through invis.

4. pharmakos

pharmakos People Like Me

double invis got disabled a patch or two ago.

5. Ravenwing

Ravenwing I Feel Loved

Of the dead side named, I believe only the arch magus should see IVU (except, I think, for the reanimated hand, which is, oddly, not undead). The savant and the sage should not.

The gargoyles on the undead side, which are not themselves undead, are supposed to have a chance to see through regular invis. This was working correctly in alpha. (I am not sure about the live-side gargoyles near king room, which are on froglok faction.)

I've usually had good faction with the live side, so my recollection of what sees invis there is not great. However, the minotaurs occasionally seeing invis does ring a bell with me, and there are a couple allakhazam comments to that effect, for whatever they may be worth.

6. robregen

robregen Administrator Staff Member

7. Reiker

Reiker New Member

This isn't posted in the bug forum, this is general discussion. I was just asking a question to see what people remembered. Maybe this was something that was specifically different on Al Kabor, though.

8. Sketchy

Sketchy People Like Me

I don't know anything about live side stuff. But Savant and Sage should see through IVU as they do right now. You always had to double check to make sure they weren't up if you were running through the area. I have leveled 3 pallies on 3 different servers now on Lguk dead side. Willing to be wrong though if someone can come up with something harder then my flabby memory.

9. Torven

Torven I Feel Loved

Ok, here's some player feedback: live side frogs and minotaurs could see invis. I'm 100% certain.