Epic help request

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mukk, May 29, 2021.

1. Mukk

Mukk People Like Me

Hello all. I've been working on my epic, and have a handful of items left. Obviously the hard ones. I still need Eldrig the Old's guts, Phinny's backbone, an Amygdalan Tendril and then to kill the spawned Trak of course.

My "other toons" are all significantly lower level than Mach, (my druid and enchanter I have been playing with him are level 40 and 35 respectively), so doing things like camping Eldrig the Old, killing Phinny or breaking Fear aren't really options yet. I'm also unfamiliar with Skyfire, completely new to Kedge and I've only been to Fear once, back on AK with a guild raid.

I just wanted to put the request out there, that if you or your guild are doing any of these things, and would tolerate a (mostly) capable bard to help out and possibly loot an epic piece, I would LOVE to know about it.

I'm in the Pacific time zone, but with the weekend coming up, I'm flexible and can be online when needed. Best way is to message me here, and I can meet you online. You can also send a tell to my trader Things.

Thanks!

Last edited: May 30, 2021
  2. Mukk

Mukk People Like Me

Update!

Thanks to Melvn/Marvn/Load and Epicus/Falco, I got Eldrig the Old's guts today! Many thanks to them, and much appreciation for reaching out when you were killing the PH.

One kedge backbone and amy tendril to go!

Elroz likes this.
  3. Smudge

Smudge People Like Me

Many thanks to you all for announcing the Eldrig PH release. I was able to snag one too.

Mukk likes this.
  4. Mukk

Mukk People Like Me

Update** I only need undead dragonguts now to complete. Got my Seb key a few days ago, so am good to go for a Trak kill if anyone will let me tag along!

Elroz likes this.