Current mobster on raid rotation?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Foxhorde, Apr 21, 2018.

1. Foxhorde

Foxhorde People Like Me

hey all, I’ve been here for a little over a year, (sorry was late coming to sever) what current mobs are in the raid rotation agreement between guilds? As the horde is growing and will be raiding come luclin exspansion we will probably want to iron out any kinks before the exspansion gets here and I’d hate to interrupt someone’s rotation on a raid mob. Also is there a forum discussing what mobs will be rotated within luclin or will it be a free for all at first? If they already have a thread for this please direct me that way.

FOR THE HORDE!!!

2. Shawn

Shawn People Like Me

There's a guild officer forum we discuss things on.... If your not tagged see a GM

Current rotation mobs are...
    Statue, KT, Yeli, Zlandi, Dracho/CT, Dain, ST, Doze/Drake's, and NToV

3. Shawn

Shawn People Like Me

Think for the most part to start joining these rotations, just need to down Vindi.

After that when your ready to try a mob let the guild know who is on the rotation that you want to try. But all this is discussed in officer forums

Elrontaur likes this.
  4. Darchon

Darchon I Feel Loved

So there is a guild forum for officers and leaders of raid guilds. You will need to contact an admin of the forums to get up to 3 officers of your guild flagged to see this forum.

Currently these mobs are rotated in Velious:

NToV
    Dozekar
    King Tormax
    Statue
    Dain
    Yelinak
    Zlandicar
    Cazic Thule + Dracoliche
    Sleepers Tomb

The General procedure for jumping into a new rotation is basically to request an attempt on a mob. You will coordinate with a guild that currently has that mob on rotation, and make your attempt. If you're successful you can be added to that rotation in alphabetic order.

I'd advise starting with Zlandicar and then maybe Dain as those are the easiest two. I'd also suggest starting off with Derakor the Vindicator and Velketor before making a run at Dain for example as those are non-rotated mobs that are good starter mobs to set up CH chains and stuff.

We've discussed Luclin already and it's still in flux, currently these are the mobs that will tentatively be rotated in late Luclin:

All of Vex Thal
    All of Ssra (Emperor to Rhag1)
    Shei Vinitras
    Lord Inquisitor Seru + 4 Praesertum
    Thought Horror Overfiend
    Acrylia Burrower

Obviously it will take guilds different times to Key, and acquire Bane weapons necessary to donsome of these encounters so it may be FFA for a bit until multiple guilds are capable of mobs like Seru or Emperor.

Also if other mobs become contested we may go to the table to discuss them.

Elrontaur likes this.
  5. Tryfan

Tryfan People Like Me

No Itraer Vius?

6. Foxhorde

Foxhorde People Like Me

Awesome

7. Tewaz

Tewaz New Member

Amazing to see people actually allowing rotations. Good job server.

8. Haynar

Haynar Administrator

It was voted on by players to do rotation. There had to be a few threats from staff early on to "work it out" but we never really had to intervene.

Its really turned out to be a good cooperation amoung the raiding guilds to share. And go beyond the concept of being a race to the finish line.

Linkamus likes this.
  9. Morbo

Morbo Well-Known Member

Rotations are nice. Racing for the mobs/content never really made sense to me. It's like passing someone on the road only to stop just in front of them at the same red light.

10. Dane

Dane People Like Me

#SharingIsCaring

11. Faults

Faults I Feel Loved

Pathetic humans, prepare to write down the recipe!

12. Haynar

Haynar Administrator

Two parts human. 3 parts Troll. 1/2 part dark elf. One part bear. 3 parts wolf. 2 short beers.

Sautee then slowly together adding rosemary and garlic.

Run through meat grinder.

Make patties. Cook over hot charcoal, with hickory chips.

Enjoy.

13. Morbo

Morbo Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Faults likes this.
  14. necra

necra People Like Me

its nice being genuinely happy for other guilds when they do well and kill new progression mobs

Mokli, Neealana, Elroz and 1 other person like this.