Circle of Surefall Glade

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Merriam, Jul 3, 2014.

1. Merriam

Merriam Member

Kind of a random question, but what era was this spell added to Everquest? Google isn't much help. Some say it was always there, but I recalled it being added later, which some posts seem to verify.

Placer was kind enough to circle me from there earlier tonight, and it made me wonder when the spell was added. I know we have access to spells that aren't strictly classic, so it doesn't matter. Just curious if anyone knows for sure. Thanks all.

2. Ravenwing

Ravenwing I Feel Loved

The Surefall ports were added sometime in Velious or Luclin. So not strictly vanilla, but definitely around on Al'Kabor.

3. Merriam

Merriam Member

Cool, some reason I thought it was luclin. Ah well, thanks, Raven!

4. Aerili

Aerili Member

The ones that weren't on AK were the ports to Stonebrunt, which were LoY.

5. Lenas

Lenas I Feel Loved

Lucy has spell history data for everything. Initial date of entry for Circle of Surefall was March 7th, 2002.

6. Ravenwing

Ravenwing I Feel Loved

It's from early November, 2001, actually. An entry date of March 7th, 2002 for any spell just means that spell predates the existence of Lucy.

7. pouky

pouky Active Member

Surefall Glade port was added later.. wasnt just 'always' there .. in old days i had to run to surefall glade hehe .. made that run lots of times lol
    altho i cannot remember when it was added. .. i think the portal was added when they added Jaggedpine Forest or so ..