Boxing Three Rogues - Can it be done?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Szev_Nightshade, Jun 25, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Szev_Nightshade

Szev_Nightshade New Member

It's an odd question I know, but I simply love the rogue class and I wonder what the pros and cons are of this particularly box. I would want to setup Hotkeynet 101 for sure, but I am simply looking for feedback as to how I could make a box like this work. I figured I would try it out and see what happens but I'm curious if others have attempted anything like this or have any tips of how to successfully navigate boxing three melees.

Perhaps an altnerative would be to go Cleric/Rogue/Rogue or Shaman/Rogue/Rogue though I am curious as to what the difficulties of three rogues would be from the start. Certainly some camps would be closed off to me (and I don't know whether sneak-pull works here). There is always the potential to simply group up with others on the server with this trio too. Any advice people could offer would be most welcome!

-Szev, Brin, & Tvinn

2. Linkamus

Linkamus People Like Me

Sure, it can be done, just make sure to level up bind wound, haha. Shaman / rogue / rogue would be a lot less painful.

3. Cadsuane

Cadsuane People Like Me

Clr/Ench/Rogue would work also. Cleric and rogue can switch off tanking slowed things, you get the desired buffs / pacify / CC, and could charm too.

or Clr/BL/Rogue

Last edited: Jun 25, 2019
  4. Tuluvien

Tuluvien I Feel Loved

Sham/rogue/rogue would be fun. Tank and slow on sham. Self healing. Double the backstabs

5. gardnerjens

gardnerjens People Like Me

i have done 3 times rogue, its not that hard on raids but anyoing if you dont have a group. and your team dont place the mob in the same spot all the time

6. Tuluvien

Tuluvien I Feel Loved

What haven't you done 3 of? Haha

sowislifesowislove likes this.
  7. Tryfan

Tryfan People Like Me

Tabbing to backstab every couple seconds will make you want to kill yourself.

If you had three computers, it might be more interesting.

8. Manstache

Manstache Active Member

give the rogue powerups with a shaman and a beastlord! :)

no pac though

9. lurari

lurari People Like Me

Berserker.

Ripwind and gardnerjens like this.
  10. Szev_Nightshade

Szev_Nightshade New Member

Thanks for your thoughts on this, all. I used my level 20 mage to continually DMG-shield two of my three rogues. Switching between the two rogues (and just having my mage auto-follow) has been a lot of fun. I tried dropping in a shaman to level with the two rogues but it just seemed like a lot more clicking between screens than I thought shammy would be. I am beginning to think that I might continue with Rogue/Rogue/Magician (once the two are high enough to group with mage) not just for damage shield, utility spells (summon bandages, arrows, etc.), but also added DPS from mage pet. The saga continues.

--Szev, Brin, & Tvinn

11. Morbo

Morbo Well-Known Member

Boxing 3 rogues is incredibly easy. Boxing 3 rogues to level up is incredibly tedious.

lurari likes this.
  12. elessin

elessin New Member

y tho

Attached Files:

Morbo, lurari and Manstache like this.