Boxing question, I know, it’s yet another one

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Multisync, Feb 20, 2019.

1. Multisync

Multisync New Member

I looked and looked and looked some more,

Do I have to ask for an IP exemption to play my allotted 3 boxes on different machines since it would look like more than 1 person playing? I mostly play on a laptop anymore and would generally 2 box on there at the most but back in the day I used to run 5 different machines, Shaman, Rogue, Ranger, Chanter, Bard. I got real good at twisting 3 songs with my left hand and running the other 4 with my right hand. I only ask because I would love to play a bard the right way with my shaman now and then but don’t want to get the ban hammer for doing it wrong.

Thanks in advance

Multisync

2. Faults

Faults I Feel Loved

Nope. There's a few of us out there who prefer multiple boards to one comp. You will be fine.

Multisync likes this.
  3. Multisync

Multisync New Member

Thanks for the reply, the rules are somewhat vague on this everywhere i looked.

4. Haynar

Haynar Administrator

Single forum account. Can box 3 chars and have 1 bazaar char up at same time

5. Mokli

Mokli I Feel Loved

To clarify, the bazaar character needs to be on a 'trader' flagged account.

6. Lenas

Lenas I Feel Loved

And you need to flag the account as your trader account before making the character. You will be limited in what zones you can enter.

lurari likes this.
  7. lurari

lurari People Like Me

Basically PoK, the Bumzaar, and the immediate zone required to travel between the two (i.e., Nexus).

In the glory days we used our trader accounts for things like tracking Stormfeather, since they were only barred from gaining experience. Level 1 alts were used in all sorts of creative ways to circumvent the 3-box limit.