Anyone free to help with a CR in Karnor's?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Lusiphur, Apr 20, 2017.

1. Lusiphur

Lusiphur Member

Apologies if asking like this is frowned upon. Feel free to delete etc.

So, I missed a snare and in the safe room in KC by the Dog Warlord and I managed to bring Venril Sathir and all his friends down upon my little trio.

Two extra corpses have been added trying to CR and now I am reduced to taking my neglected necro into Splitpaw with 2 of my other neglected toons to get Summon Corpse.

If anyone has time to break into that room and KC and drag the mouldy corpses out I would be very grateful.

Corpses are Skream/Sslowzz/Tinky and I am currently on Lusi/Binky/Shambles.

2. Neealana

Neealana People Like Me

I am not online right now. Pls remember to NOT be on the Skream/Sslowzz/Tinky accounts while you wait . The corpse timers will tick !

If Lusi/Binky/Shambles are on different accounts, then pls /ignore !

3. Lusiphur

Lusiphur Member

And it seems my second string wont be able to get deep enough into Splitpaw to get Summon Corpse on the necro. Sigh.

I am offline on all toons apart from my Bazaar mule Tradezz. Please, if someone can help, ping him or reply here.

4. Elroz

Elroz I Feel Loved Staff Member

I'll log on and drag, consent Marvn

Draeko likes this.
  5. sowislifesowislove

sowislifesowislove People Like Me

Hold up. So in this guys case if he were on another toon (not the dead toon) but the other toon is on same account as dead toon, the Rez timer will tick? Is this known/intended behavior? First I've heard of it but guess now that I think of it I've never really had to worry about this situation.

6. Faults

Faults I Feel Loved

It was like this on AK as well. If the ACCOUNT was logged in any CORPSE associated would have the timer tick. I always found it annoying.

sowislifesowislove likes this.
  7. Amirite

Amirite Well-Known Member

this taken care of yet?

8. Elroz

I dragged em, not sure if anyone rezzed though

9. Haynar

Haynar Administrator

EQLive was like this too. Wasn't AK specific.

sowislifesowislove likes this.
  10. Bum

Bum I Feel Loved

Wait all I have to do to get Marvn to come back and play is to request cr help?!?!

11. Elroz

Yeah, go start dying and let me know

Neealana and Pithy like this.
  12. Yaximus

Yaximus Member

Does this also happen with buff timers? I haven't tested it but sometimes I feel like I'm logging in with half my buffs gone.

13. sowislifesowislove

sowislifesowislove People Like Me

Same. I used to think it didn't but now I'm dubious.

14. Esildor

Esildor Member

I don't believe so. I never recall buff timers wearing down while logged in on other characters.

15. Mokli

Mokli I Feel Loved

I don't play for days at a time and I always have my old buffs. Unless this is something really recent and I haven't noticed yet. Recent as in the past couple of weeks.

16. Faults

Faults I Feel Loved

If I leave zyzzix up at login I find buff timers run (spinning character model) - but i can play other toons on the account and not have timers run.

17. Yaximus

Yaximus Member

Yeah this is what I was wondering, in which case i guess I wont leave him at char select anymore. I wonder if food gets eaten too.