AKurate tings

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jugo!, Nov 3, 2017.

1. Jugo!

Jugo! People Like Me

Interesting topic of angst amongst some of our fine people on TAKP was brought up in the Monk Mitigation thread. 100% respect to the devs for the work they have put in, and hopefully it continues. I used to have mild "angst" but now I just throughly enjoy TAKP for what it is. (when I have time)

Am I dreaming it, or did the dev's say at one point once the server was fleshed out, they would release it to the public with some "switches" for various AKurate or TAKPurate bugs that are referenced in Darchon's doc? That way Faults could have his personal AK server with Monk mitigation/AC bugs rolled back? Bum could have his personal server with pet pulling and Perma Pac, etc..

Or was this idea thrown out with the p02 conflict?

2. Faults

Faults I Feel Loved

I don't play here for 35 more ac. I play for the people and the community. That isn't replicated with code. (Yet?)

(And its not a rollback - its a missing patch for that ac)

3. cavedude

cavedude Administrator Staff Member

I can't comment on this specific change, as I did not work on it. But yes, that is still the plan in general. The source will be opened again likely after PoP is finished and players on TAKP have reached a certain point in the progression. I don't think the exact details have been worked out yet, though.

lurari likes this.
  4. Jugo!

Jugo! People Like Me

Appreciate the quick answer, Cavedude!
    You know what I meant, Faults. No need to fine-tune what I said :)
    See y'all online when Uni lets up.