A big THANK YOU

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Vaynara, Aug 29, 2020.

1. Vaynara

Vaynara Member

I want to make a post thanking all of the kind and awesome folks that grouped up with me and helped me reach level 60 on my trio today.

A great big thank you to...

Nyashem - for helping me from 30 to 40 and some of my level 50's and overall helping me out so much!
    Provo - for being there to help me get back into the swing of things and helping me through all stages of leveling, quests and so much more.
    Zeliux - For being so helpful, kind, and for all the pleasant converstions. Also the stellar DPS in UP.
    ZugZuk - great groups and fun times in AC and being so helpful. Hope to see ya around more!
    Sami / Lazlo - getting to hang out and level since level 20 or so and all the good times.
    Serro - his wonderful groups in Seb at the Juggs and teaching me to split that camp and teaching my how to taunt lol.
    Mordrid - for tanking those juggs
    Bisben - for healing in seb
    Palarran - for letting me get some exp and all of my elysain gear for my druid in UP.
    Milfie - the buffs and groups in UP slaying endless moktars and making jokes in group chat.
    Abomination - getting to group up with you in UP to get 59 and 60 on my druid, and being for so kind and helpful.

The Horde - and everyone in the guild for helping in so many ways and having fun times!

All of the folks who MGB, you've made this so much easier and safer to hunt things.

Thank you Devs for an awesome server to play on.

- Dinadur

Last edited: Aug 29, 2020
  2. GreldorEQ

GreldorEQ Active Member

Gratz Dinadur!

Vaynara likes this.
  3. Yinikren

Yinikren Well-Known Member

Grats buddy!! Thank you for the kind words.

Vaynara likes this.
  4. Vellocet

Vellocet New Member

Grats!

Vaynara likes this.
  5. Aramere

Aramere New Member

Grats buddy