9-5-2018

Discussion in 'Changelog' started by robregen, Sep 5, 2018.

1. robregen

robregen Administrator Staff Member

Code:
    Torven

* Fixed an issue with the hate list where pet hate was preventing NPCs from summoning out-of-melee-range haters who had a hate amount under the pet's hate amount while at least one other player was inside melee range.
    * 2h bash AA now functions.
    * Spell criticals now multiply the damage before the focus damage is added. (result is smaller criticals)
    * Focus effects will now only focus spells that are castable by the class of the player.
    * Spell hate focus is now random 1-X%. (Furious Bash focii)
    * Area Taunt now puts taunter 100 points of hate above the previous top hater.
    * Area Taunt range is now 18 units for all users. (this is roughly Ogre melee range)
    * Area Taunt now displays skill messages indicating the NPCs hit to the user.
    * Pets will now taunt undead targets.
    * Soul Abrasion AA now affects Mental Corruption.
    * NPC melee hate reduced slightly.
    solar
    * Paragon of Spirit MGB/TGB is now possible.
    * Hybrid class innate spell was applying to some beneficial spells when it shouldn't have been
    * apply spell pushup and pushback on bard pulses
    * fix buff duration client desync when refreshing an existing buff on a bard player

Database:
    Torven

* Quick Damage AA now works on spells with a cast time of 4+ seconds. Previously it was incorrectly affecting spells of 3+ seconds.
    * akheva: The Insanity Crawler respawn time is now 2 days +/-6 hours.
    * ssratemple: Emperor Ssraeshza now drops Spell: Garrison's Superior Sunder.
    Robregen
    * Smithing: added missing recipe for bucklers.
    * Smithing: added missing recipe for Tarnished weapons to ore.
    * Acrylia Cavern: wormbait minnow should no longer path into land.

Script:
    Robregen

* Beastlord Epic: Gold and Silver copper medal of war can now be used for the turn in.
    * Felocity Earring: Final turn in are now MQable.

2. Darchon

Darchon I Feel Loved

Felocity Earring I am assuming is Sigil of Veracity Earring line?

Also are the earlier Earrings MQable? The 4th is a combine so probably not but I would imagine 2 & 3 should be?

3. robregen

robregen Administrator Staff Member

I don't know. Post from ZAM on the final turn in says it was MQable. I didn't bother to look at 2 & 3.

4. JMWoodgate

JMWoodgate Member

Thank you for the Smithing Update! :)

5. Tryfan

Tryfan People Like Me

So it wasnt just bad luck on Garrisons eh?

6. J1zmak

J1zmak Well-Known Member

My understanding is that he would have dropped the OTHER Garrison's, and devs may have offered a trade-in for the real one had it dropped.