9-28-2016

Discussion in 'Changelog' started by robregen, Sep 28, 2016.

1. robregen

robregen Administrator Staff Member

Code:
    Cavedude

* Removed the code that was changing NPC corpse timers.
    * Fixed an issue that would cause traps to not function correctly if skill is 0 in the database.
    * Added undetectable column, to allow content developers to make a trap undetectable and not able to be disarmed.
    * Pets will no longer try to aggro traps its owner triggers.
    * Traps will now use the radius column to determine disarm range, instead of using a hardcoded value which may not be appropriate in all cases.
    * Decreased the scan range for traps to disarm.
    * Permarooted NPCs will now use normal aggro rules, instead of the rules used by rooted/blind NPCs.
    * Form of the Great Bear will now turn Barbarians in polar bears, and Trolls in black bears.
    * Using /consent a second time will now revoke consent from the target player.
    * Fixed the crash in sirens caused by underwater NPCs attempting to set a dead mob as top hate.
    * Underwater-only NPCs will no longer flee.
    * Fixed a possible crash caused by recent trap code.
    Haynar
    * Netcode updates to help with desyncs.
    * quest::follow will now use pathing nodes when available.
    * Pathing improvements to help keep mobs on their path, when the destination changes.
    * Fixed an issue where nodes were not culled from route end points when they should.
    Torven
    * The archery nerf has been temporarily disabled until I can get it working better.
    * Melee push/geometry collision NPC 'cushion' size cap increased to 5. This should make corner tanking more possible.
    * A full-wipe feign death will now remove the player from rampage lists.
    * NPC Rampage now facilitates filling 'holes' in the list. Players who remove themselves from the list (dying, zoning, FD) will leave holes that will be filled by newly added players.

Database:
    Robregen

* Character's Rallos Zek Deity starting faction should no longer be KOS with Kromrif and Kromzek.
    * Dain Frostreave should now be dubious to all at starting faction.
    * Adjust spawntimers to Various NPC in Western Wastes.
    * Add a missing Fire Giant in Soldungb
    * Traps in Necropolis has been reworked.
    * Removed charm immunity from Yvolcarn in Cobalt Scar
    * Fixed the recipe for Arctic Wyvern Tunic
    * removed the trivials for Purified Water involving using water extractor container.
    * Change Ekelng Faction to kos with no faction hits.
    * City of Thurgadin and Icewell is no longer an outdoor zone.
    * Icewell can no longer be bindable.
    * Adjust head loot chance for Royal Scribe Kaavin and Grand Huntsman Darral in Icewell.
    * Change spawntimer to 6 hours for both Royal Scribe Kaavin and Grand Huntsman Darrel in Icewell.
    * Crystalline Silk Swatch should no longer fail at combine.
    * The Majority of NPCs in Velketor's Labyrinth should now assist each other if close in range.
    * Petra Coldbeard should now drop the quest piece for Reinforcements for the Tunarean Regiment.
    * Bloodmaw in Great Divide should now aggro within radius.
    * Othmir in Cobalt Scar should now be indifferent to all at starting faction.
    Torven
    * greatdivide: Bloodmaw's ATK and accuracy increased, health regeneration reduced, and respawn time increased to several hours.
    * westwastes: Harla Dar's statistics were neglected and have been updated.
    * westwastes: Harla Dar's respawn timer changed to 3 days +/-12 hours with a 0-24 hour boot variance.
    * westwastes: The majority of NPCs in Western Wastes have had their resistances adjusted to parsed estimates, and some missing innate procs have been added to a handful of dragons.
    * velketor: The majority of NPCs in Velketor's Labyrinth have had their resistances adjusted to parsed estimates, along with some minor adjustments to aggro radii.
    * kael: Derakor no longer loiters.
    * kael: The Statue of Rallos Zek is now snarable.
    Cavedude
    * The raft from oasis to timorous should now be more reliable.

Script:
    Robregen

* fixed a typo in Wenglawks Kheak questsay.
    * a sentinel's voice should now only send messages to client rather than as an emote.
    * Stormfeather in Iceclad has a chance to skips spawn.
    * change faction requirement to warmly for turning in Tormax head to Lord Yelniak.
    * reduced the despawn timer to 5 minutes for Death Squads in Eastern Wastes.
    * fixed the depop function relating to Plate Cycle Event in Kael.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2016
  2. surron

surron People Like Me

lol what?? nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

What's the proof behind this? Darchon has logs of handing in Yelinak's head to KT at apprehensive faction.

Allahkazam http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/quest.html?quest=1289 has the quest at high amiable...

I mean here is a quote from Gnostica in 2009 specifically talking about EQMac lol

Can we rethink the warmly requirement? Thanks.

3. robregen

someone mentioned in general channel about this so I wanted to see some feedback on this.

Quest says high amiable. "you" said that Darchon has a log at apprehensive. I don't see that log. Gnostica said it indifferent in the forum.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2016
  4. Lazie

Lazie Member

Everything says Amiable in this era that I find. The thing you quoted says it would just eat them below Indifferent. He went with Warmly for now till he sees more proof.

5. Darchon

Darchon I Feel Loved

I can confirm I turned in Yelinak's head into King Tormax at Apprehensively as an Ogre Shadowknight on Al'Kabor.

The turn in bumped me from Apprehensively to Amiable with Tormax.

I posted the logs on P99 forums somewhere I can pull them from my logs at home if you'd like.

6. surron

surron People Like Me

Gnostica's quote from allah says he'll eat it at indifferent or below... meaning amiable he'll accept

7. Darchon

Darchon I Feel Loved

Sun Mar 10 14:32:58 2013] Lord Yelinak has been slain by Feared!
    [Sun Mar 10 14:32:58 2013] Your faction standing with Yelinak got worse.
    [Sun Mar 10 14:32:58 2013] Your faction standing with King Tormax got better.

[Sun Mar 10 14:37:18 2013] --You have looted a Yelinak's Head.--

[Wed Mar 27 11:39:35 2013] King Tormax looks your way apprehensively -- what would you like your tombstone to say?

[Wed Mar 27 11:39:42 2013] Your faction standing with King Tormax got better.
    [Wed Mar 27 11:39:42 2013] Your faction standing with Kromzek got better.
    [Wed Mar 27 11:39:42 2013] Your faction standing with Yelinak got worse.
    [Wed Mar 27 11:39:42 2013] Your faction standing with Dain Frostreaver IV got worse.
    [Wed Mar 27 11:39:42 2013] You gain experience!!

[Wed Mar 27 11:39:47 2013] King Tormax judges you amiably -- what would you like your tombstone to say?

8. Darchon

Darchon I Feel Loved

I'd trust Gnostica on the amiable or higher for the King Tormax head turn in.

My logs were for turning in Yelinak's head for the Gauntlets of Dragonslaying. Those I can 100% confirm working at Apprehensively!

9. robregen

that is King Tormax taking Yeliak head. We're talking giving king tormx head to Yelniak.

10. robregen

okay then it's amiable or higher

surron likes this.
  11. surron

surron People Like Me

I agree with Darchon separate quests, but the quote from Gnostica has to be pretty credible imo

12. Jugo!

Jugo! People Like Me

Yeah this jibes with me turning in Dain head to KT while sneaking while being kos. (Again, talking about KT turnins)
    Did Surron get confused and mixup which faction turnins he was thinking of?

Patch note was talking about KT to Yeli, which should be Amiable. (or warmly for now)
    Surron was talking about Yelinak to KT. Both in the same post...? What was the initial complaint?

13. surron

surron People Like Me

I just added the info about Darchon having logs about KT faction needed for handing in Yeli's head... I understand it is a different quest but I assumed that it would be the same for the opposite side. I assumed wrong as the post from Gnostica on allahkazam shows.

14. Jugo!

Jugo! People Like Me

Thanks for clearing that up. Yes, Tormax is more lenient with his "friends"' faction levels.

15. 99problems

99problems New Member

* velketor: The majority of NPCs in Velketor's Labyrinth have had their resistances adjusted to parsed estimates, along with some minor adjustments to aggro radii.
    I killed Bledrek a couple times before changes now even with puretoned occlusion of sound/tash/malo Bledrek resists slows, this guy immune to magic now?

16. Torven

Torven I Feel Loved

17. Pithy

Pithy I Feel Loved

He's a fun mob now :)