1-6-2021

Discussion in 'Changelog' started by robregen, Jan 6, 2021.

1. robregen

robregen Administrator Staff Member

Code:
    Solar

* fix a group membership desync that occurs when moving between zones
    * range check AA spells before beginning cast

Database:
    Robregen

* Fixed Green Froglok Skin stacking issue.
    * Blacksmith: can now use combine smithing hammer to make folded sheet of acrylia
    Torven
    * highpass: Named orcs and gnolls now always drop their loot, but orc named now have reduced spawn frequency.
    * highpass: Added some missing NPC emotes and dialog.
    * highpass: Added Motte and Cordelia NPCs with their day/night spawn behavior.

Script
    Torven

* highpass: Orcs and gnolls now have scripted spawning behavior to better mimic the unusual spawning behavior unique to the zone. This will result in a substantially increased spawn rate for non-named NPCs.
    * highpass: Fixed some script issues with Stanos and related NPCs.
    Robregen
    * Monk Epic: Final monk turn in should now be MQable and no longer requires a monk class for turn in.

2. RichardCox

RichardCox Active Member

Don't know if part of the range check AA update, but my BST, Hobzz, cannot cast Paragon of Spirit now on anyone but himself. Before today, could cast on any party member, someone nearby, or even the mob he was fighting and it would fire on all group members within range. When he did cast it with himself targeted today, it landed on all group members. Am quite sure all were in range all along.

I used to MGB it on raids on Live, but never tried that here.

Another BST said they have same trouble; got same error I did -- Target out of Range. That was like when trying to buff a nearby party member who was on a mount -- same error message. No one in the group this morning was mounted (or even HAS a bridle.)

Lyrina likes this.
  3. Manstache

Manstache Active Member

Same as above, Tundra couldn't paragon on Cabbage.

Lyrina likes this.
  4. solar

solar Administrator Staff Member

Thanks, will fix that.

5. Qelana

Qelana Member

Can you share a ballpark of how much of a spawn reduction for the named Shralok's?