7-20-2022

Discussion in 'Changelog' started by robregen, Jul 20, 2022.

1. robregen

robregen Administrator Staff Member

Code:
    Torven

* Fixed an exploitable bug that allowed procs granted from buffs to have a much higher proc rate than desired.
    * When players gain solo experience while in a group, the message will now be the solo gain message instead of the party gain message.

Databaase:
    Torven

* bothunder: Portals in the Agnarr event now 'enter combat' and they will no longer out-of-combat regen while attacked by melee.
    * potimeb: Some undead NPCs had the incorrect body type and this was corrected.
    Robregen:
    * Fixed an issue with Smooth Stone Chips and Chitterling Wing being stackable.
    * HoHB - corpse should now go to an area in front of HoHB zone in instead of HOHA

Script:
    Torven

* poearthb: The stone ring event should no long prematurely advance past the mound of rubble phase if they lose aggro and wander back before being reduced to 20% health.
    * potimeB: Fixed issue with players being denied entry when phase completes and next phases are not available due to all remaining boss timers having not yet expired.
    Robregen
    * Click in to PoTime A now requires level 65 to enter.
    Elroz
    * Removed level and class restrictions from Kunark Epic quests (Note : some epics still can't be completed until level 46+ due to quest or epic design - ie Enchanter and Magician epics)
    * Fixed up Quests/Dialogue for Everfrost, Halas, Oggok, Rathe Mountains and a couple epic quests.
    * Life Leech (Lvl 49 SK Quested Spell) requires level 50 to start the quest now.
    * Fixed up Monk Headband/Sash quests more, faction requirements more precise. Human monks won't need to do faction work for their respective home city quest line if they hand in their starter note and start the questline from the beginning.

Side note : Epics cannot be completed on a level 1 currently due to a bug with quest xp shared in a group. Quest exp will be shared with the level 1 character and level them. Sorry, traders!

2. Luddwig

Luddwig Active Member

Since the patch, forge (both New Tanaan and Bazaar versions) and oven giving "Error: Server does not recognize specified tradeskill container" message despite trying multiple different correct recipes, relogging, and trying combines on different characters. Planar Fletching kit combines working - so possibly issue limited to communal tradeskill containers?

3. robregen

I'll check it out

Luddwig likes this.
  4. robregen

Hotfix: Fixed world container tradeskill combine.

Luddwig likes this.
  5. showstring

showstring I Feel Loved

awesome patch and fixes! thank you!

6. Luddwig

Luddwig Active Member

Agree, thank you, tradeskill issue fixed!

7. Martial-Wymm

Martial-Wymm New Member

I don't know if it's related, but tried to construct my dismal knight bracer, boot and vambrace and I was not able to combine in the forge of freeport the bricks of crude iron ore, mold, water flasks (with correct amonts).

8. Martial-Wymm

Martial-Wymm New Member

Sorry, forgot to mention, it was at the freeport forge in WFP, NFP forge works

9. robregen

there is a forge that only works with culteral armors. the crude iron doesn't work in those kind of forge since it's not a regular forge.

Mechaike likes this.
  10. DuckDo

DuckDo Member

Not sure if this is intended, but lvl 1 monk with nothing but "celestial fists" equipped has no particle effects on fists, and hand to hand ratio is the default 4 / 36.
    Particle effects shouldn't be a client setting issue. I checked other epics (Mage, Druid, Cleric), and they show up just fine.

DubRemix88 likes this.