7-11-2018

Discussion in 'Changelog' started by robregen, Jul 11, 2018.

1. robregen

robregen Administrator Staff Member

Code:
    Haynar

* Improved mob transition into water while pathing.
    * Added more glm lib optimizations of raycast code.
    * Fixed some pathing issues associated with pathing nodes and also while under water, such as in kedge.
    solar
    * Chat channel queues (not related to UCS channels): messages to cross zone channels like raid/group/guild/tell will be saved and delivered to clients when they finish zoning. Players should not end up missing any chat messages due to zoning anymore.
    * Languages implemented for all the chat channels that support them (not related to UCS channels)

Database:
    Robregen

* Shadeweaver: Added missing pathgrids to various Loda kai / skeletal brigade / thug
    * Shadeweaver: Added missing pathgrids to Loda kai poacher near brigade camp

Script:
    Robregen

* Plane of Sky: fixed various sky armor scripts.

Linkamus and solar like this.
  2. Tyrion

Tyrion Well-Known Member

Water pulling in chardok is vastly improved! Woot thanks!

3. Tyrion

Tyrion Well-Known Member

Might've spoken a bit too soon, while sarnaks are following into tunnel fine the skeleton model/bridgekeeper do not and get stuck in the wall. Also my mages pet is getting stuck in tunnel walls now and i'm unable to heal or buff him while he's fighting something.

4. Torven

Torven I Feel Loved

Patch day already? geez. One more thing:

* The default spell resistance for most common NPCs has been increased slightly. No change to atypically resistant NPCs. (i.e. raid bosses)

Manstache and Ravenwing like this.
  5. Loraen

Loraen Well-Known Member

hmmmmm

6. Loraen

Loraen Well-Known Member

well, that was how I read it for about 10s

7. showstring

showstring I Feel Loved

I am losing group chat messages while zoning. Seems to happen every time.
    Quite evident when you tri box and chat with group mates, the char that zones loses the text.
    Also noticed it with guild chat.

8. Bum

Bum I Feel Loved

I tried to zone to shadow haven but it still isn't working.

9. robregen

robregen Administrator Staff Member

I forgot to complete the merge from dev to master. So it didn't get patched. I will have to put that on takp. probably in the morning when population is low.

10. Haynar

Haynar Administrator

Maybe its a stealth Luclin release?

11. showstring

showstring I Feel Loved

pathing in velks is problematic
    this seems to be a new issue

similar to what used to happen when spiders pathed over the rock at zone-in , this is now happening in more spots on the ground level
    about 1 every 30ish spiders on ground level will just vanish, then bring a massive train from the top

the old rock spot still has that problem, albeit much rarer, but there are 2-3 other spots on ground level where same thing occurs
    one is near the rock thats just behind the 2 gargoyle statues, and one is near the ramp to the right

pull spider with bard (target, cast, move back to zone in area), spider will not follow you properly and just vanish, upstairs somewhere i guess
    i just zone it when that happens, because a big train is coming for sure

12. Darchon

Darchon I Feel Loved

I did notice yesterday while my enchanter was too aggro I stunned a mob and it was facing away. Then while stunned I Melee the mob on my paladin. Still stunned, the mob flipped to turn to the enchanter.

It appears while stunned mobs are turning to face their highest aggro person if you Melee them.

Weird set of circumstances but it does cause you to get concerned thinking it was a stun Resist and you’re about to get eaten.