6-28-2018 (hotfix)

Discussion in 'Changelog' started by robregen, Jun 29, 2018.

1. robregen

robregen Administrator Staff Member

Code:
    Haynar

* Fixed issue with mobs not following into water.

2. Tyrion

Tyrion Well-Known Member

So thanks for this, it seems much better than it was but still getting weird stuff in chardok an iksar collaborator will not go below the waters surface when charmed or not and can't be hit or cast on by non pets. Some mobs get stuck in walls so really have to coax them out or coth and try again.

Slayzz likes this.
  3. Tyrion

Tyrion Well-Known Member

Same behavior for deathfang just bounced on top of water no matter what.

4. Mokli

Mokli I Feel Loved

I know I had issues with some corners last night in ToV. Mainly because mobs could go past me on some walls.

5. Walex

Walex I Feel Loved

I can confirm this. I was double shrunk in ToV and still unable to properly corner tank a wyvern.

6. Haynar

Haynar Administrator

I was working on water/land transitions while mobs are moving.

Shouldn't have had anything to do with corner tanking.

7. Mokli

Mokli I Feel Loved

That was the first time in ToV since the overall patch, so could have happened then or any of the hotfixes after.

8. showstring

showstring I Feel Loved

Mobs are warping up into walls now above the players.
    Was AEing velks by pulling mobs to zone line, and mobs would get stuck up walls / flicker up above you and below you / summon you into the walls up above. Very messed up.
    Affected the golem mobs the most, but was happening for dogs and gargoyles too. Spiders seem to be fine.

9. showstring

showstring I Feel Loved

10. Haynar

Haynar Administrator

How do I try and pull to reproduce this in velks?

11. Bum

Bum I Feel Loved

Tip: learn to xp other ways

12. showstring

showstring I Feel Loved

agro mobs from castle, run to zone in area, wait in corner for mobs to come to you, pbae stun push into corner (each pbae has small push forward)

they should glitch out and start warping up

and bum, why would you pursue any other exp other than pbae exp?
    pbae exp is going to be the norm until PoP

13. showstring

showstring I Feel Loved

14. Dane

Dane People Like Me

We AEd Velks some a few days ago without any issues. Have you tried a different corner? May just be that one spot? Just spitballing...

15. showstring

showstring I Feel Loved

different corner is fine, we carried on by not pushing mobs into that corner for now

but this is a new-ish issue, first occurred few weeks ago, and happened again today

16. showstring

showstring I Feel Loved

Also a new bug:
    Now if you agro Undertow or his ph "swirlspine seahorse" and swim down to pull him to the bottom south west corner of the area, he will not follow you properly, but instead attack you from somewhere up above you in the z-axis in the floor above or something. You can't attack him, but he can attack you.

Have to swim back to the room he's in so he pops back out of the wall, then make him swim down a little so he's not above the roof of the room, then he will follow you to the other corner of the room/area.

17. showstring

showstring I Feel Loved

[​IMG]

also regarding this earlier post
    to which you responded
    I don't think this is a karnors specific pathing issue, I've hunted in this area many many times and pulled mobs up and down the stairs and never experienced the issues described.
    The issues I described are all new and similar to the kind of mob under world bugs experienced elsewhere

18. showstring

showstring I Feel Loved

hmm weird, the text accompanying above image picture was removed when I clicked post

the picture above is related to the kedge seahorse under the world (above the roof?) pathing bug described in previous post, it was to help describe the issue a bit better

I went to area marked A on the map, which is in the room where Undertow / 'swirlspine seahorse' ph spawns. I got the mob on target, swam under it, cast a spell on it, then swam to spot marked B.
    The seahorse followed me but was above me in the roof, attacking me but I couldn't attack it back.
    After a few attempts I swam back to bigger room in area marked A, so it popped out of the ceiling, then when it was on the same z-axis level as me, I swam back to area B to kill.
    This is a new issue I've never experienced before, and I've done this exact pull around ~20 times before.

19. showstring

showstring I Feel Loved

three more pulls of Undertow / ph today in Kedge, and can confirm the mob is messed up and disappears into the wall/floor no matter what you try.
    as soon as you tag the mob, it'll disappear somewhere and start hitting you

even if you go right up to the mob on the same z-axis and hit it, it'll vanish instantly and start hitting you from god knows where

only way to get it unstuck is to go swim to area B and then area A again