5-11-2022

Discussion in 'Changelog' started by robregen, May 11, 2022.

1. robregen

robregen Administrator Staff Member

Code:
    Torven

* Projectile (arrows & bolts) wall collision was disabled when NPCs are not cornered. (i.e. it will no longer require you to stand near the wall)
    * Bolt spell projectiles now follow similar wall/corner collision rules as arrows and will fail to land on cornered NPCs.
    * Fixed the issue with NPCs 'ghosting' and becoming invisible+stuck when the pathfinding logic fails to find a complete route to the destination.
    * Tweaked some pathfinding configuration variables to allow for longer routes. This will prevent mobs running through walls if the NPC wants to go somewhere distant.
    * NPCs warping on the player should no longer occur when quad kiting in PoP zones.
    * Fixed the issue with NPCs getting stuck in a waypoint loop when they get attacked while roaming.
    * Implemented the Consumption of the Soul alternate advancement ability.
    * Harm Touch is now focused by Improved Damage.
    Solar
    * Levitation appearance tweak.

Database:
    Torven

* kael: Protectors of Zek are now charmable.
    Robregen
    * Moss Covered Twine is now a belt item
    * Added worn effect to Belt of Temporal Bindings.

Script:
    Elroz

* Befallen: enabled Ghostly Bridle
    * Bread of Loaves added.

Mechaike, Mokli, showstring and 11 others like this.
  2. Auyster

Auyster People Like Me

* NPCs warping on the player should no longer occur when quad kiting in PoP zones.

I have experienced this many times but I thought I was just a very crappy quad kiter, but it makes a lot more sense now. Tables in PoFire had a big issue with this.
    Thank you Torven.

Pithy likes this.
  3. showstring

showstring I Feel Loved

Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you. A million thanks bellows through the trees as rangers sing their song of joy!

Fadetree likes this.
  4. Tryfan

Tryfan People Like Me

I remember reporting this a day or two after we got there but it was probably hard to lock down since it was so random when it happened.