3-20-2019

Discussion in 'Changelog' started by robregen, Mar 20, 2019.

1. robregen

robregen Administrator Staff Member

Code:
    Haynar

• Removed spell casting macro detection from pok, so people skilling up will quit firing off detects
    • Fixed a bug where group leaders pressing disband with members of different groups targeted, which can sometimes cause the other group to get bugged.
    • Controlled pets attacking targets will have their 10 min deaggro timer reset, by telling them to attack the target again. When no other hate is being added to pet, this will help keep them on their target and not back off.
    • Fixed a bug with pathing, for teleports such as portals in Sanctus Seru. Mobs will now move between the portals as they are supposed to.
    • When fear lands on an NPC, it will now interrupt any spells being cast.
    • Fixed a bug introduced last patch with npc spell casting filtering.
    • Added a #showfilters command, to allow showing current server filter settings serverside, to allow debugging.
    Database:
    Robregen
    • Flawless Tae Ew Hide is no longer stackable.
    • Portals to Cazic Thule should now work.

Lyrina and showstring like this.
  2. RedFerno

RedFerno Member

I'm guessing "Added a #showfilters command, to allow showing current server filter settings serverside, *to allow debugging*" is not a command the average player base can use to see what filtering is in place?

3. Haynar

Haynar Administrator

Nope. Not player useable like nearly all # commands. But it was part of code I added. Really not relevant to players. Just included in comments for completeness.

4. Mokli

Mokli I Feel Loved

I usually use a starting city as they are typically pretty empty. Should I be using PoK instead?

5. Haynar

Haynar Administrator

Don’t care. More ppl use pok. Tired of all the spam from pok.

Slayzz and Mokli like this.
  6. sowislifesowislove

sowislifesowislove People Like Me

When I started someone told me there was a rule to do skill ups in a deserted location? Is that not the case? So can people just be spamming skill ups in PoK now? Can’t imagine anyone wanting this to be ok..

7. Cadsuane

Cadsuane People Like Me

Is a courtesy thing. There are places in pok where essentially no one goes and afcasting for skillups isn't impolite, so, the devs are removing their macro watch triggers there.

8. Darchon

Darchon I Feel Loved

Use the GM buildings on the outskirts of the zone. Or use one of the basement rooms in the library. Or use one of the 3 towers connecting to the library. Or one of said connecting ramps.

No one really goes to any of these places, or at least they don’t mingle around them long.

On Live servers they typically have a designated spot for AFK people to hang out for occasional MGBs since PoK pauses all buff timers and they don’t tick down.

Maybe it’s worth having the community agree on a spot in PoK where people AFK a bard doing AE Chorus and other people benefit by macroing spells here?

Ransom and Mokli like this.
  9. Mokli

Mokli I Feel Loved

As a Bardless player, I approve this message.

10. Bum

Bum I Feel Loved

Go up to the top of the spires and do skill ups with the epic dudes

11. Guilder

Guilder Member

There is a spot in front of the Rivervale stone, up the hill and in the corner. I saw a map once that said it was ok to train spells there.