7-19-2023

Discussion in 'Changelog' started by robregen, Jul 19, 2023.

1. robregen

robregen Administrator Staff Member

Code:
    Torven

* Fixed a flaw in the PoTime Phase 3 anti-kite logic that was making the phase less boring by causing errant trains
    Robregen
    * NPC loads should now be bulk load instead of individuals when zone loads at reset.
    * Character Buffs should now be bulk saved.
    * Character binds should now be bulk saved.
    Solar
    * adjusted sneak and hide skill activation checks to succeed more often.
    * some minor appearance/wearchange fixes around custom helms - more work needed on this

Pithy, Cadsuane, Frosst and 4 others like this.
  2. Mokli

Mokli I Feel Loved

Awe...

3. Mokli

Mokli I Feel Loved

Was a great healer AFK check

4. showstring

showstring I Feel Loved

nice fixes, thanks!

the rogue sneak/hide fails were a bit puzzling for sure. I've had 2-3 sneak fails in a row at max skill quite often which is rather unusual
    hopefully it works 99.9% of the time now

Manstache likes this.
  5. Frosst

Frosst Well-Known Member

I noticed some apostrophe/spelling fixes were implemented as well-- thank you!

Sycamore likes this.
  6. Darchon

Darchon I Feel Loved

Nothing quite like hitting Sneak/Hide not looking to see if you failed, facerolling into some mobs and then regretting you have no class AAs to evade/Escape out of the scenario.

showstring likes this.
  7. RagingSweed

RagingSweed New Member

Since this update, I am having difficulty logging in. It has challenges connecting to server about half the time, and when i get to character select window, clicking enter world just drops back out to the login screen. I looked around, but can't seem to find anyone else with challenges - and specifically after this patch. Is there a new downloadable I need to be using that I missed?!

8. Walex

Walex I Feel Loved

These patches will never have any new downloadables. It sounds like your client got bugged somehow.... I've never had that happen to me. I'd suggest downloading a fresh copy from the wiki and then slowly copying over things like UI files and eqclient.ini to isolate / resolve it.

9. Mokli

Mokli I Feel Loved

Sometimes when you upgrade your build of Windows 10 (21H2 to 22H2 for example), it will reset your antivirus settings and you have to setup exclusions again. If that's the case, then you need to download the TAKP files again and copy the eqgame.dll and exe back in since it usually nukes those.

Cadsuane and John Stark like this.
  10. Break

Break People Like Me

What do these changes do? Seems like something we wouldn't necessarily know had changed.

11. solar

solar Administrator Staff Member

Just database code not game mechanic changing, but good to mention in case people notice buffs not working or something.

Cadsuane, Palarran and Break like this.
  12. showstring

showstring I Feel Loved

just confirming this is happening now

the caster mobs seem to be running and casting, like bards

[​IMG]

13. robregen

robregen Administrator Staff Member

Torven already fixed this for next patch

showstring and Break like this.