2-16-2022

Discussion in 'Changelog' started by robregen, Feb 16, 2022.

1. robregen

robregen Administrator Staff Member

Code:
    Solar

* fix eye of zomm corpse disappearing too fast
    * swarm pet tweak to attack sooner after spawning
    * set NPC attack timers to be ready when spawned instead of starting on cooldown
    * grant FoF level 3 to all players all the time. AA previously purchased are refunded and they all receive the previously unattainable level 3 of this ability for free.
    * improve handling of mana cost focus effects
    * adjusted target selection logic for project illusion ability
    * fix a minor spell stacking issue
    Haynar
    * Fixed an issue which cause underwater mobs to memblur, if the navigation system considered them stuck.
    Robregen
    * Rogue can no longer pickpocket successfully while hidden.

Database:
    Robregen

* Time chest armor: Added 3 missing timeless chest armor that were later added during the LoY era timeline.
    * Time chest armar: All timeless chest armor have been upgraded to the LoY era timeline. worn / focus are added to make up the stats.
    * Time chest armor combine: All timeless chest armor recipe had been added.
    * Plane of Valor: A Skeletal Guardian should no longer flee at low heath.
    * Various zone: shadowed man should no longer flee at low health.
    * Tradeskill: a failed Signet Featherwood Bow combine should now returned the signet.
    * Acrylia Cavern: the permarooted High Priest should now summoned
    * Velious Tailoring recipe: All velious combine should now work in any sewing kit and loom.
    * Maelin's Bracelet of Lore: Added a missing FT 1V.
    * Crypt of Decay: Reanimated Reaver are now undead.
    * Qeynos Aquaduct: Cuburt and placeholders will now spawn at the appropiate spot and roam.
    * Wood Elf Culteral Subcombine should now work in the cultural forge.
    * Slarghling Blood: now made to be unstackable.
    * Qeynos Aquaduct: added missing pathing to various newbie npcs.
    * Plane of Air: Players can no longer levitate.
    Torven
    * poeartha: Muddite Mudlings now corpse camp.

Script
    Torven

* poeartha: The Arbitor spawn should hopefully spawn correctly after all 4 rings are completed after the first spawn of the reboot.

Misc:
    Haynar

* Update some bad pathing areas in Plane of Valor.
    * Update pathing for Hall of Honors.

Mechaike, Linkamus, Inacht and 15 others like this.
  2. Saenayil

Saenayil People Like Me

Hell of a patch. Thank you devs!

showstring likes this.
  3. Walex

Walex I Feel Loved

Mobs underwater are still memblurring. I hopped on this morning to peek around for some named. I DA'd past two mobs and they memblurred once i got far away. Then I aggroed and ran past another (non-DA) and he did not memblur. I don't know if DA is making the difference or if it was a coincidence.

showstring likes this.
  4. Darchon

Darchon I Feel Loved

Leash ranges are still a thing. So leashing mobs in PoWater can happen if you get far enough away.

The main memblur problem was when a mob 30’ away from you was memblurring.

Radda and showstring like this.
  5. Haynar

Haynar Administrator

I found one major issue with memblurring water mobs. That does not mean there are not others. But I think I found the biggest issue.

Linkamus and showstring like this.
  6. kai4785

kai4785 People Like Me

So, about that FoF AA thing.
    When I logged out last night, I had 1 ability point:
    `[Mon Feb 14 23:25:03 2022] You have gained an ability point! You now have 1 ability point.`
    I logged in this morning and had 7 available to me. That seems like I was refunded 6 AAs, instead of 4.

So, I happily try to purchase Lightning Reflexes 2. I get the message that I purchased it:
    `[Wed Feb 16 09:52:48 2022] You have improved Lightning Reflexes 2 at a cost of 3 ability points.`
    My AAs drop to 4 available, but my window still says Lightning Reflexes 1/5. My FoF also fell to 0/2.

So then I try to purchase Innate Defense 2, which seems to work as designed. I have 2/5 in the window, and 1 AA left.
    I relogged, and FoF is back to 3/2.

Expected result would have been to log in with 4 more AAs, for a total of 5 AAs. Then I would have spent 3 AAs on Innate Defense, and still have 2 in the bank.

Actual result, I logged in with 6 more AAs, for a total of 7 AAs. Spent 6 AAs between Innate Defense 2 and Lightning Reflexes 2, and only got LR2, and have 1 in the bank.

7. kai4785

kai4785 People Like Me

Oh, my Bard's name is Iarwain, in case that helps.

8. Walex

Walex I Feel Loved

The ignore distance in PoWater is quite large, I think. I seem to remember 300 or so from testing. In this case i was within 100 units when they blurred. If it was a matter of leashing I would have expected them to re-aggro when i got closer and that did not happen.

9. Auyster

Auyster People Like Me

10. showstring

showstring I Feel Loved

Amazing patch ❤️

11. solar

solar Administrator Staff Member

I did 6 AAs refund for FoF 2 I thought it was 2/4 cost for the 2 levels and 6 cost for the secret third level, so you end up with 12 more AA spent showing in your AA window too. As far as spending AAs it sounds like the FoF 3 is not sticking when you spend points, but otherwise it worked correctly?

12. Pithy

Pithy I Feel Loved

@Auyster, AllaClone is not up to date. No SK, ranger or cleric BPs in there yet.

13. kai4785

kai4785 People Like Me

Ah, you're right! I spoke out of ignorance. 2 and then 4 for FoF ranks.
    [Wed Jan 19 10:33:20 2022] You have gained the ability "Fleet of Foot" at a cost of 2 ability points.
    [Sat Jan 22 22:00:53 2022] You have improved Fleet of Foot 2 at a cost of 4 ability points.

In that case, my bug is two parts in one action.
    When I tried to purchase an AA, it
    a) ate my AA points with out giving me a rank up. I have a log that shows I purchased Lightning Reflexes 2, but in game I only have 1/5.
    b) Set FoF to 0/2

Relogging fixed b), but a) is outstanding.

14. solar

Ok thanks I'll check this out, just hold off on spending bard AAs for now.

kai4785 likes this.
  15. Radda

Radda People Like Me

hey solar, fleet of foot was 3/2 patch day but now its able to be bought again.
    safe to buy?

16. solar

It's the issue kai4785 reported, I fixed it for next patch, but it's desyncing the client view when you spend AA. If you zone after spending it would resync, but you may end up losing points if this bugs in some weird way, so hold off until next patch to spend points if you can. Don't buy the FoF AAs.

17. Radda

Radda People Like Me

heard, ty