11-28-2021 (hotfix)

Discussion in 'Changelog' started by robregen, Nov 28, 2021.

1. robregen

robregen Administrator Staff Member

Code:
    Haynar

* NPC's stunned will now stop moving.
    * Underwater mobs will now correctly drop aggro when their target gets out of the water.
    * Moved Vexthal and Sanctus Seru to use navmesh for pathing.
    * Reverted some archery height offsets, which caused failures with low ceilings.
    * Fixed a combat range check to how it was in other code base.
    * Added some flee location calculation improvements to help prevent mobs going outside of zone boundaries.
    * Fixed a major issue with mobs pathing underwater. Underwater pathing was very broken.
    * Made changes to when a route is recalculated, while a mob is currently pathing. This will help with mobs getting stuck, when early route coordinates are the same. Instead of restarting over their pathing, they will continue on with current early route.
    * Added some pathing fixes for underwater only mobs.

Database:
    Rob

* Added missing loots to the following NPC:
    Globe of Endless Energy - Zelnithak - Umbral Plains
    Bile Filled Vial - a netherbian flesheater - Umbral Plains
    Tarmok Battlestaff - a tarmok Protector - Fungus Grove
    Primitive Leather Gloves - a tarmok Tribesman - Fungus Grove
    Bogling Chief Spear - Chief Groplin - Echo Caverns

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2021
    Mechaike, Baler, Cadsuane and 3 others like this.
  2. Auyster

Auyster People Like Me

Have only tested VT Courtyard, but training mobs in there is much easier with the fountain being fixed.

3. TahnTahn

TahnTahn New Member

I wanted to report Arrow pathing may need some more tweaking. I was sitting in Warlords room in KC and I was unable to arrow any of the bodyguards if they were down on the lower section of the floor if I was standing on that first floor section.

Go in the room from the stairs, that first floor through the door is where I was trying to arrow. Mobs were around the table area on the floor that drops down just slightly from that first floor in the room.

Need anything else let me know.

4. Elroz

Elroz I Feel Loved Staff Member

I kind of remember having LoS issues in KC warlord room last time I went there, months ago. It may not be something from this patch specifically, but there were issues in that room for sure. It almost seemed like there was invisible walls going up from the little drop in the floor or something.

5. Cadsuane

Cadsuane People Like Me

I believe that's clientside z-axis correctness from live?

6. Haynar

Haynar Administrator

There are areas there that have stuff that block los. Did you see if spell casting worked?

7. Mascha

Mascha People Like Me

There are areas in Warlords room where spells do not work, this was the case before the changes. "You cannot se your target" was totally common there, often I had to pull mobs to the other wall near the door to be able to cast on them.

Aithne likes this.