Also there was a discussion here: https://www.takproject.net/forums/index.php?threads/12-25-2019.15295/#post-82679
also the quotes from an EQ Dev:
* Increased the triple attack rate. This affects both players and NPCs.
* Warrior AA Flurry text is now yellow.
* Added attack...
yeah rare spawn with a rare drop. I think I spent like a week or so 5 - 8 hours each day camping those until the skin finally dropped.
I have done this on live and certainly it has PH. You just need to know what specific area you need to hunt in.
it doesn't drop in catacomb anymore. Only in Innothule swamp.
* Feigned players will now be properly factored into group experience split calculations.
* Pet damage is no longer attributed to the...
yeah they had high HP when I parsed them before Luclin launched.
Did cornering worked before this patch?
* fix Beastlord Fizzle
* fix interrupt for spell too powerful message
I will hotfix in in a hour or so.
* The amount of experience required for an AA point has been reduced. For those killing lower level dark blues, you will now gain AAs...
The pet is level 41, I just looked up in our database
most of the bug will be reported from takp once all contents are released. The real purpose of the dev server is testing new contents that...
plan is when PoP released. All characters will be wiped on the dev server and status will be set to 0 so no more gm commands. Pet pull, oor...
the beta version is just like the first link but with music fixes. AK didn't have music other than some PoP music.
Even with magnifier app, I could barely read those.
yeah we talked about this before. It won't be.
TAKP is a test server really. It's always a work in progress. There may be some inaccuracy in some ways if not a lot, but we do strive to make...
There was some restructuring with some of those packet structs. hopefully there would be no more issues.
* Fixed an issue with cancel...
Separate names with a comma.