Must Have Warrior Clickies and Gear

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Slayzz, Aug 26, 2021.

1. Slayzz

Slayzz People Like Me

In honor of @Walex thread about current expansion camps with hot items, I thought it might be useful to do the same thing for different classes or at least groups of classes (ie priests, casters, tanks, melee). So here is a Warrior one (for obvious reasons). It might be somewhat repetitive but also useful for people curious about their specific classes.

The objective is simple, reply with any critical or must have clickies, items, or gear that is NOT RAID GEAR. This is NOT about HPs, AC, or other gear stats, but more about potions, clickies, or other ancillary tools ALL WARRIORS should have in their tool belt. Looking forward to anything I am missing for warriors and to the other class threads if anyone else is as interested as I am to class specific items.

The Rules to list:
    Name of item - effect or purpose of item - what mob or quest
    * item must be trio-able or 1-2 group-able at worst*

Last edited: Aug 27, 2021
  2. Slayzz

Slayzz People Like Me

Cobalt Bracer - Shrink - Sebilis Shrooms (sorry lizard dudes)
    Dain Frostreaver Ring - 10ds + 10 regen + insta clicky - Ring War
    Regal Band of Bathezdid - Rechargeable 25ds for when you don't have a mage/druid handy - Chardok/Goblin Ring Quests
    Eyepatch of Plunder - Lame 20% haste, but its better than nothing when you have nothing - Eyepatch of Plunder quest
    Flowers of functionality (white blue, black, green) - Resist spell clickies - PoM quests
    Kilvas skin of flame ds potion - replaces dain ring ds for tanking bigger mobs 33ds I think - shaman potion, buy in baz
    Sow potion - duh, gives you sow - baz shaman potion stuff
    Blazing Bracer of Fennin Ro - bolt spell click for pulling - Ragefire
    Blazing Vambraces of Fennin Ro. - 12 ds when a mage/druid is not available - Ragefire
    Blazing Greaves of Fennin Ro - AE spell clicky - Ragefire
    Puppet Strings - Rechargeable Insta Aggro Clicky - Terror, fright, dread
    Sceptre of the Forlorn - Insta Aggro Clicky - The doggy king in the zone no one goes to
    Bladestopper - AE Rechargeable Insta Aggro Clicky - OG Dragons (just buy from baz)
    Midnight Mallet - Rechargeable Insta Aggro Clicky - That troll hoe bag in the swamp
    Forlorn Totem of Roflorn Zek - Rechargeable Aggro Clicky - Stonebrunt mountains
    Willsapper - Slow proc weapon - Vaniki
    Snare Weapon (spear of constriction, silken whip of ensnaring, anklesmasher etc) - Duh... for snaring - lots of things
    Worker Sledgemallet - OT Gate Hammer - Give the skelly man a green gem quest
    AoN - Insta skelly clicky - Terror, Fright, Dread
    Crown of Deceipt - Look like a wood elf cuz they are cool or ur a fat ogre and humans don't like you - Have to AE lots and lots of frogs in guk quest
    Journeymans walking stick - tash proc - Seb drop (just find in baz)
    Stronghorns horn - pushback proc - the rhino dude in the snow
    Tri plated golden hammer - Ghetto focus + MR clicky - Kill the fat dwarf dain
    Earthshaker - AE proc - kill the poop emoji in the hole.....
    Jagged blade of War - Epic - well because you have to do the warrior epic or you aren't a real warrior

Those are all the items I have... Did I miss anything??? What else you guys got that I need to add?

Phaeton and prattrs like this.
  3. jbry2

jbry2 Member

Cobalt Greaves - targetable invis clicky - VS in KC

Slayzz likes this.
  4. Haynar

Haynar Administrator

Incarnadine BP from king in chardok. Invis clicky. Self only.

Slayzz likes this.
  5. Elroz

Elroz I Feel Loved Staff Member

truncheon of doom is a decent slow proc weapon, way easier to get than willsapper

Slayzz likes this.
  6. Pithy

Pithy I Feel Loved

blood orchid katana - targetable infinite clicky SoW - druushk in VP

Frosst and Slayzz like this.
  7. Pithy

Pithy I Feel Loved

vial of shrieker essence - instant targetable non-lore rechargeable clicky shrink - FG shrooms

Slayzz likes this.
  8. Pithy

Pithy I Feel Loved

leatherfoot raider skullcap - instant inventory-clickable rechargeable commons gate - rivervale quest

9. showstring

showstring I Feel Loved

Swollen Fungusbeast Gland clicky for agro/snare

Trident of the Deep Sea - cold based slow - could be 1-2 groupable content now I guess :)

Seal of the Dwarven Emissary for clicky ports - TAKP anniversary special

Pegasus Feather Cloak for levitate fun

Slayzz likes this.
  10. Darchon

Darchon I Feel Loved

Prayers of Life - Rechargeable AE aggro assuming AE damage is going out on a full group.

showstring and Slayzz like this.
  11. thucydides

thucydides I Feel Loved

I find dusty soriz worker pouch very convenient

Slayzz likes this.
  12. Cillipis

Cillipis Well-Known Member

I usually carry a crystallized pumice or two for dispels - just from vendors. Also doesn’t hurt to have a stalking probe on ya.