7-7-2021

Discussion in 'Changelog' started by robregen, Jul 7, 2021.

1. robregen

robregen Administrator Staff Member

Code:
    Haynar

* Added pathing improvements for NPCs in water.
    * Added pathing improvements when NPCs are climbing really steep slopes, to prevent them from falling below the world.
    * Fixed an issue where NPCs would fall below the world when in liquid. This was causing mobs to get stuck in lava in pofire.
    * Removed some water checks which were causing combat issues in powater.
    * Fixed a potential crash in the netcode, when the sendqueue is empty, and socket is closing.
    * Fixed some pathing issues in the basement of Karnor's Castle.
    * Fixed some pathing issues in ssratemple at Comm2 North camp, which contributed to mobs falling through world.
    * Added some additional pathing nodes in ssratemple, to help pathing when pulling adds around Rhag2.
    Robregen
    * fixed an issue with elevator not completing the distance from the starting point if lever was re-clicked.

Database:
    Robregen
    * Correct the Set Invert State for the Echo Elevator and its click
    * Hurietta Tunic should now only drop from Tagnis Ginfarr & Thar Kelgand
    * Added the missing dwarf blood and meat from Magnus Boran & Lann Dabldrin
    * Added a missing primary faction for Lann Dabldrin

Mechaike, Linkamus, Elroz and 5 others like this.
  2. GreldorEQ

GreldorEQ Active Member

Uplifting!

3. necra

necra People Like Me

just tried to pull a mob down the tube at comm2 north, it disappeared and when i went to go find it XTC somehow meleed me to death while in the tube

Manstache likes this.
  4. Mokli

Mokli I Feel Loved

Finally SSRA mobs are getting revenge for all of the Revving over the years.

5. GreldorEQ

GreldorEQ Active Member

We had a similar experience, when pulling from comm2north to bottom of tube, our puller got cursed by something. He zoned and tried again, and aggro'd several more mobs than expected.

6. Trebek

Trebek Member

I got hit by XTC when pulling a mob down comm2 north tube today

7. Aporia

Aporia Member

Just another random observation regarding pathing post-patch - Went to Dalnir (for reasons unknown) and noticed an issue in the tunnels by the zone in. Among all the usual "a coerced ___" mobs, there was a Sarnak that seemed to be pathing through. However, when I would cast/attack, I got the message that he was out of LoS. I'm guessing he's actually pathing on a lower floor around the same z-axis, but I thought it was strange because he appeared to be following the normal path nodes on the top floor rather than clipping through walls, etc., as you might expect for a roamer with z-axis issues.

8. showstring

showstring I Feel Loved

has anyone tried to use the PoK library elevator since the patch? the button doesn't seem to be doing anything
    can't make the elevator come down :/

9. Darchon

Darchon I Feel Loved

The elevator was always the most difficult encounter for Elemental Flag.

Mechaike, GreldorEQ, Trebek and 4 others like this.
  10. robregen

I'll take a look. I know there is an issue when it goes complete the lift after a starting point. You have to wait until it return like a door. I know the button doesn't do anything after it completes the lift except it will work when it's at the start point.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2021
  11. robregen

close timer was set at 0 so it didn't reset. This should be fixed next update.

Mechaike, showstring and John Stark like this.