AA Speed

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by tabhero31, May 13, 2021.

1. tabhero31

tabhero31 New Member

Just curious on what a good rate of AA speed is. Not doing anything extraordinary like AE burn groups or anything. Just a regular 3 man, vs 6 man group. How long does it take you to make 1 AA point.

I've only just hit 60 and started going full AA exp, but mine seems slow. I wonder if I need to up my challenge level. Currently just sitting in Seb killing krup frogs and bugs - blue at 60, but probably almost light blue I guess.

Thanks.

2. Walex

Walex I Feel Loved

I think 1 aa per hour is pretty respectable. Maybe aim for a little slower than that if you're taking it easy.

You're going to have a very slow time killing in Seb, though, since that stuff is quite a bit lower level than you at 60. For best results, you're going to want to focus on mobs that are within 5 levels of you. So at level 60, the "sweet spot" for exp bonus would be mobs levels 55-65.

3. Elroz

Elroz I Feel Loved Staff Member

I get like 1-3aa in a night doing regular camps, chain pulling. Kael arena was like 1aa in a night, dragon necropolis 2-3aa. I'm not in a rush to grind so I'm not ae'ing or charm killing, just enjoying going around to different camps getting gear for alts/boxes/friends.

4. showstring

showstring I Feel Loved

anything more than 1 AA per hour is illegal here

Radda, Smudge, John Stark and 2 others like this.
  5. Pithy

Pithy I Feel Loved

Aside from the obvious stuff -- fast pulls, good DPS -- a good way to increase your AA rate is to kill higher-level mobs. For example, juggs (level 57) give way more exp per kill than krups (level 47-52). Anything within +/- 5 levels of you gives a hefty bonus, with larger bonuses for higher level mobs.

6. Nakunaru

Nakunaru People Like Me

As everyone said, it is typically 1aa an hour. Depending on your group and cohesiveness of everyone, you can gain faster than that. I've seen about 50-55min an aa when going full tilt non AE.

7. Smudge

Smudge People Like Me

And if you find a good spot, don't tell anyone about it ;)

Radda likes this.