We are <Blood Guard>

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Willfight, Mar 3, 2021.

1. Willfight

Willfight Member

We wanted to take this time to introduce Blood Guard (BG) to the TAKP community! We are very appreciative of the warm welcome that everyone on the server has given us, and are excited to continue on as we all have gotten acquainted.

Background
    Blood Guard was formed on P99 Blue by Willfight (me) and Manasana (old Azure Guard officer) when my previous leveling guild (Veloci Shift) was ready to move into the raiding scene beyond Kael Arena. After 7 years of guild leading, I retired from leadership and turned the guild over to 2 of my most trusted officers and friends, Lavittz (Fayne) and Grimmskld, who took our previous work and soared beyond measure then eventually merged with Azure Guard to create what is present today on the Blue server... Well, what was present last week. Many folks cut back playtime over the years just due to the excessive time commitments required to raid on a server without rotated raid mobs. We wanted to get back into the game and thought TAKP would be a great place to re-group.

Plans on TAKP
    Our intention on this server is to go through the content in order. We are targeting to complete all classic raid mobs before moving to Kunark, then Kunark raid mobs before moving to Velious, and so on. We also invite anyone, alts, new apps, etc. If you want to join our progression Journey. We welcome all help because, although we may have raiding experience on other servers, this is still a new place with a different set of rules and standards.

Request RE: Naggy/Vox
    Now that we have a solid crew that has gotten to level 52 and held off on leveling further, we are looking to get Naggy and Vox under our belts. We wanted to see who commonly kills these mobs and whether we can arrange a time to have them left up for a one-time BG kill. We can be ready as early as next weekend for scheduling, so let us know your thoughts!

With kind regards,
    Willfight/Stjoan/Justiin

Last edited: Mar 3, 2021
    ZreLL, Tesadar, Toomuch and 7 others like this.
  2. Auyster

Auyster People Like Me

Theres a LFGuild or Recruitment channel.

Radda likes this.
  3. Willfight

Willfight Member

Sorry, wasn't trying to make this a recruitment post just an introduction but I can see why it would go there.

4. necra

necra People Like Me

Welcome guys

5. Devour_Souls

Devour_Souls People Like Me

Welcome friends.

6. Neealana

Neealana People Like Me

An interesting plan !

Have your officers petition to be in the Officers Forum ( in the guild forums ).

7. rainessa

rainessa People Like Me

Welcome to the server, even if you didn't start over as a gnome.

Toomuch, lurari and Radda like this.
  8. Smudge

Smudge People Like Me

All hail rainessa.

lurari and Radda like this.
  9. Willfight

Willfight Member

Thank you for all the welcomes and Will do Neealana, appreciate the info.

10. Nakunaru

Nakunaru People Like Me

There's a couple Naggy / Vox trio farmers around. Darchon is one to get ahold of, I do not know the others. There is another thread around here in this section where there was a request to keep Naggy / Vox up so there could be a server wide lvl 52 raid go and kill them.

11. Darchon

Darchon I Feel Loved

As of right now they are up. I was musing doing them later if I got bored but can hold off if a level appropriate raid is wanting to do them.

There is at least 1 other person who actively farms them though you'd need to reach out to Azure Guard to contact their farmer. I'm not sure of anyone else who actively does them currently.

Once you get to Kunark you are going to need to cast a wider net as more people kill Gore/Sev/Tal/Fay/VS/Trak. Though once you get into VP you should have fully popped VP 90% of the time.

12. Pithy

Pithy I Feel Loved

Welcome :)

Toomuch likes this.
  13. Ripwind

Ripwind People Like Me

Welcome to the server! Good luck on your first Naggy and Vox kills.

Toomuch likes this.
  14. Cadsuane

Cadsuane People Like Me

Neat! Are you doing it hardcore in-era-geared / zoned in addition to the raid-content progression?

15. Willfight

Willfight Member

NO sir lol There is WAY TO MUCH Cool loot to have to not wear it! lol we are just sticking to a kill order but If I could wear kael gear at our first Phinny raid then Im showing up in my fancy clothes.

Ripwind likes this.
  16. Quirk

Quirk Well-Known Member

Dress for the raid you want, not the raid you have.

lurari, Ripwind, Ransom and 1 other person like this.
  17. kai4785

kai4785 People Like Me

Welcome to TAKP!

Toomuch likes this.
  18. Mokli

Mokli I Feel Loved

Welcome guys. Glad to see new people join up and you all seem to be pretty nice. Glad to have you.

Toomuch likes this.
  19. Dairmuid

Dairmuid Active Member

Welcome to the server BG. You found the best kept secret of the EqEmu community.

Toomuch and Ransom like this.
  20. Savok

Savok Active Member

BG sucks!

Welcome guys :) Glad you saw the sane answer to playing EQ finally.

Toomuch likes this.
  21. Raskyl

Raskyl New Member

So far we've had a great experience. There are definitely some things to get used to with the client and new to us mechanics we just aren't used to from p99.
    But overall, having a great time. And the community here is head and shoulders above what we left, so, thanks for the warm welcomes and all the help that various peoples have given us. It's been much appreciated.

Tesadar and Pithy like this.
  22. cmdrk

cmdrk Member

welcome guys and gals! I've given a few Blood Guard members pieces of Royal Frosted Velium armor from Icewell Keep, while I continue my endless quest to purge the dwarves from Velious for the glory of Rallos Zek :)

Audiva likes this.