The Most Wonderful Time of the Year

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Verdent, Dec 25, 2020.

1. Verdent

Verdent People Like Me

Hey everyone, it's that time of the year again! Mayong Mistmoore will be up in MM at some point in the coming days. All the guilds have decided to make the attempted clears a serverwide event regardless of guild affiliation!

The first attempt will be Sunday, December 27th at 2pm EST. This will be the less attended clear and possibly the only one a lot of Euro players can attend. If you can, please log on and help our friends across the pond down Mayong. If he isn't cleared we will attempt him again that night at 9pm EST. Assuming he dies Sunday we have another attempt planned the following Sunday, January 3rd at 9pm EST.

This is a very tough fight. We need lots of ranged DPS and if you have a totally fearless knight please consider bringing them. Unless otherwise noted loot will be restricted to lvl 60 characters and randomed for. More loot rules may be introduced closer to the kill.

NAG is looking forward to the challenge and seeing everyone who shows up. This should be a fun meet and greet regardless of who gets the loot. I think we will be using TAKP discord to help coordinate; feel free to listen in but be respectful of others and the leaders especially.

Happy Holidays and good luck on the anniversary events everyone!

Thanks to all the devs who have put in hard work to this server. I hope you all are able to take some time off to relax and enjoy the holidays. Because of you this is all possible, thank you so much. <3

Last edited: Dec 25, 2020
    Tryfan, Linkamus and Sketchy like this.
  2. Mokli

Mokli I Feel Loved

Also, he's currently up now if anyone needs to do a hand in.

3. Tryfan

Tryfan People Like Me

I'll be there sunday

4. Saenayil

Saenayil People Like Me

Is loot restricted to one main character, or any level 60? Does the level 60 have to be in attendance?

5. Verdent

Verdent People Like Me

IMO loot should be restricted to lvl 60s that are present. I have close to 10 60s and know of many other players like that. I'm sure I could find a home for every piece that drops but I'm only going to be bringing and rolling with my strongest toons. As far as I know loot isn't restricted to one toon and I don't know for sure what the requirements are. Keep it simple stupid is probably wise since we didn't give ourselves much time.

I wish we had finished up the loot discussions earlier but I needed to post something sooner than later to give the unguilded players notice.

Mokli likes this.
  6. gardnerjens

gardnerjens People Like Me

7. Tryfan

Tryfan People Like Me

I don't think there was actually an unguilded L60 there. The few unguilded L60s I saw were alts of guilded 60s.

8. Faults

Faults I Feel Loved

How did the raid go?

9. Lyrina

Lyrina Member

One wipe, down on 2nd try, nice loots :). Was alot of fun :).

10. Mokli

Mokli I Feel Loved

11. rainessa

rainessa People Like Me

Success was obviously due to the all the bards present.

Mokli and Verdent like this.