Faction values here vs. Allakhazam

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kuron, Oct 29, 2020.

1. Kuron

Kuron People Like Me

Are the values listed on Allakhazam for faction hits on kills/quests typically "close" to what we have here, or are they so far away from the mark that I shouldn't even pay them any mind?

Just curious!

Last edited: Oct 29, 2020
  2. showstring

showstring I Feel Loved

usually not accurate

just test it on dev with new command #viewplayerfaction [factionid]

factionid is a number you can retrieve for desired faction by targeting an npc on that faction, and once you know the number of the faction, you can type the command in any zone (don't need to target the npc if you type in the number instead)

example #viewplayerfaction 430 is to check claws of veeshan faction

so, go to kael, kill a mob, type the above command, kill another mob, type the command again, check the number difference, and so on

Last edited: Oct 29, 2020
    Sketchy and Mascha like this.
  3. Kuron

Kuron People Like Me

Thank you, Rimmydingdong!

4. Neealana

Neealana People Like Me

If anyone remembers Jerumiah from AK, this was one of the things he worked on A LOT on P99. Getting the factions right in the code ( or better )

5. Lenas

Lenas I Feel Loved

I'm pretty sure Rob has verified a lot of our faction values on live since they report them directly now.

6. robregen

robregen Administrator Staff Member

yes that is right. I have done a lot of verification from live with kill and quests. Not sure about ZAM and how they got it verified.

7. Palarran

Palarran Well-Known Member

Allakhazam's values should come from those same Live reports, so I would expect them to generally match (at least for quests where Allakhazam has faction values listed)?