I would like to make a formal complaint...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Slayzz, Dec 21, 2019.

1. Slayzz

Slayzz People Like Me

Ok so usually when I complain about something when RNG is being a little %#* miraculously in the next few kills what I have been camping forever finally drops! It’s as if the RNG gods are listening. It’s just how EQ works and I know everyone here knows what I am taking about.

Therefore this is my formal complaint to the masses in hopes of those same results.

Zero Bloodfrenzys for NAG in 2019. Here’s to the power of complaining for lots of 2020 drops :)

Take those Goldenrods and stick em where the sun don’t shine *sorry knights*

PS.. Merry Christmas all!

Last edited: Dec 21, 2019
  2. necra

necra People Like Me

Sorry this won’t work slay it’s not a genuine rant you will be laughed at for when your luck changes

Slayzz likes this.
  3. Mokli

Mokli I Feel Loved

The server code needs to see the complaint in a public chat channel. You need to complain in Alliance more.

RNG hasn't been great for us on some things. We still only have 1 robe in all of the Emp kills we have as well. Personally, I do think that RNG on some things is a bit low.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2019
  4. Faults

Faults I Feel Loved

I don't think a single memory has dropped for encs yet. Although tem has seen quite a few bloodfrenzies.

5. Slayzz

Slayzz People Like Me

no memories for us either

6. Ravenwing

Ravenwing I Feel Loved

We do have two Emp robes after a mere 34 kills, though! At this rate, we'll be putting them on alts before 2030.

7. Darchon

Darchon I Feel Loved

We have seen no Sporecallers. My druid is very sad about this and I actually came across a fight where I’d use it recently and was sad to have not had one.

8. Mokli

Mokli I Feel Loved

29 kills here, so I guess we're due soon!

9. Cillipis

Cillipis Well-Known Member

If memory serves, wasn’t Memory also strangely rare back on AK as well? ...the puns.

Might have just been that in the small sample size of my raids of him I never saw one.

10. Tyrion

Tyrion Well-Known Member

I had to get mine from a gm during that give away event. Was awesome and Christmas is around the corner devs /whistle :p

Mokli likes this.
  11. lurari

lurari People Like Me

You shouldn't apologize for that sorry excuse of a weapon. Anyone who wields a Goldenrod is bearing a mark of great shame.

It is truly the scarlet letter of TAKP.

Tesadar, Mokli and Slayzz like this.
  12. Torven

Torven I Feel Loved

Emp's robe is rarer than the other drops. His table is not all the same drop chance for everything. The drop chance is actually slightly higher than the results I got from magelo and Tem's loot history. (I think I rounded up or whatever)

edit: 2 in 34 is pretty unlucky though

Last edited: Dec 23, 2019
  13. Slayzz

Slayzz People Like Me

Damn that crimson runed mask drop rate too ;)

14. Barnd0g

Barnd0g People Like Me

Bloodfrenzy dropped for me today so it seems fine ;)

15. Slayzz

Slayzz People Like Me

SOB... that complaint did not pan out as planned. It was supposed to make it drop for ME, not Barn! =p

Last edited: Dec 27, 2019
    showstring and Barnd0g like this.
  16. Haynar

Haynar Administrator

Complain. Next kill. It drops.

Which part did you mess up?

Oh ya. Next kill was for another guild. Sorry.

Choir, Tarkon, Mechaike and 6 others like this.
  17. Cerberus

Cerberus Active Member

Complaints work here omg then it's time !
    For this squeaky wheel to get greased
    Complaint # 1 why do I not have a fabled sword of Truth I do not play the game and I just troll the boards and tell the real truth no one wants to hear.
    Complaint #2 give me free thing's because I come here to your forums and complain and yet ....... Seems like my characters are not fully timed gear
    Account created 259 weeks ago
    Last active 131 weeks ago
    Hold out playing until my complaints get some grease
    From yours truly Barrakas Nogginbasher the one and only ogre in need of the fabled sword of Truth

18. Haynar

Haynar Administrator

Pull up your big girl panties and come back and play.

All problems solved.

Cerberus likes this.
  19. Cerberus

Cerberus Active Member

LoL that's keeping it you rock Haynar and thank you for the reply

20. Slayzz

Slayzz People Like Me

well... its not a BF but the RNG gods did bless me with a hategiver last night! ill take it!! Complaining FTW :)

21. Tyrion

Tyrion Well-Known Member

Where’s my guise after turning in so many A tokens?

Mechaike and Slayzz like this.
  22. Tarkon

Tarkon Well-Known Member

We have had so many Bloodfrenzy drops that I have considered making a level 1 warrior just to bid on one the next time it drops and goes to boxes.

Slayzz likes this.
  23. Yarnee

Yarnee People Like Me

we got a sporecaller last HP, it went for 3dkp, thats 1 point above minimum bid, which means pretty much no one wanted it @Darchon

24. Slayzz

Slayzz People Like Me

Or you could just adopt me. Claim me as a dependent and then give to me as your child.

I could be like one of those kids on the commercials that you can adopt for just $1/day. Trust me it will make you feel like a better person. Makes you feel warm and fuzzy. Plus then I can take care of you when you get old and piss yourself because Ill be obligated to since Ill be your unwanted child.

Tarkon likes this.
  25. Sketchy

Sketchy People Like Me

Whoa that turned dark in the flash of a sentence. Not to say I haven't done the same thing numerous times.

Slayzz and Walex like this.
  26. Mechaike

Mechaike Well-Known Member

Rude, other droids also want this! Possibly if only to keep it from Darch.

Neealana likes this.