One of every class at 60?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ripwind, Dec 14, 2019.

1. thucydides

thucydides I Feel Loved

The point isn’t consensus, it’s for you to put forward your ranking based on whatever criteria you value, and then bicker endlessly with the people who disagree with you.

Ripwind and Sketchy like this.
  2. Bragon

Bragon People Like Me

Thucy is spot on but he is also ignoring some of the iron clad rules of everquest.

Namely: warriors are a shit class, no one plays main clerics and you only play wizard if you have problems falling asleep.

3. Nakunaru

Nakunaru People Like Me

Fact

4. Ripwind

Ripwind People Like Me

I'm also somewhat surprised nobody else has come forward to say they have one of every class at 60. It feels impossible that I'd be the first - Or maybe everyone else who did it burned out and quit. =p

5. Sketchy

Sketchy People Like Me

Darchon is close, I believe he has done every class epic.

6. Ripwind

Ripwind People Like Me

I actually enjoy playing my warrior! Maybe it's just that she tanks so much better than my BL (or maybe the incoming damage is less streaky, rather) and my knights are equipped kinda shittily in comparison to my Warrior. I'm sure it sounds very obvious, but having leveled up with Syphie as my only tank it's quite a difference for me. When I play Bst/War/Dru I feel pretty confident that whatever shit goes down I can keep it pretty well under control. If I had my cleric in there I could easily over-agro and cause a host of other issues. Maybe when my knights get a bit more geared my preference will change.