Can't set trader

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tommini, Jul 28, 2019.

1. Tommini

Tommini New Member

Screen Shot 2019-07-28 at 5.36.10 PM.png
    Hi, I'm following the instructions step by step, but when it comes to "Setting Up Your Trader", I can't. I click twice and get the warning, but then there's no menu showing the accounts available to set as Trader, it only says "To list more accounts you must first log in to them", so I can't get it to show "Trader toggled for <accountname>". Any advice? I tried on 2 different macbook pros, one is OSX 10.8 Mountain Lion the other is OSX 10.14.5 Mojave. Thank you!

2. showstring

showstring I Feel Loved

3. Tommini

Tommini New Member

No. Thanks though. I followed that thing all day, I can do everything except set the trader. :(

4. Devour_Souls

Devour_Souls People Like Me

Did you try to make more than one account? There is really no reason why a forum account would only have 1 game account and that 1 game account be a trader. I guess it's conceivable but seems bizarre. Perhaps try to make more than one game account and try again?

Neealana likes this.
  5. Tommini

Tommini New Member

I made a 2nd game account but it didn't let me Set Trader. Screen Shot 2019-08-03 at 9.47.12 PM.png

Maybe it's because I don't have an actual playable version of EQ because my computer's too new and I can't play EQ for mac from the internet? I'm simply trying to play on p2002.com...I'd be happy using Wine but I csn't get that to play either.
    Screen Shot 2019-08-03 at 9.46.54 PM.png

6. Haynar

Haynar Administrator

We have nothing to do with p2002. Our client is not like theirs. You cant use their directions to get our client working.

Cadsuane likes this.
  7. Cadsuane

Cadsuane People Like Me

Devour_Souls likes this.
  8. tomgggg

tomgggg Member

Not going to lie, this post is better than most RnF posts.

Oiwon and Tuluvien like this.
  9. Tuluvien

Tuluvien I Feel Loved

Yeah, I thought this was a troll

10. Haynar

Haynar Administrator

Or someone really confused.

Possibly may not know p02 and takp are different servers.

11. Oiwon

Oiwon People Like Me

lurari likes this.