Hey HEY-hey

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Hyacinth, Jun 26, 2019.

1. Hyacinth

Hyacinth Active Member

I've been a little nostalgic thinking about EQ the last couple days and just wanted to say hi. It's awesome seeing some of the targets you guys have taken down over the last few years!

I'm also seeing Avo & Delo names popping up around here and that makes me giddy; Tem bards rock on!!!

My life's been wild the last couple of years. My rugby team has placed #5 and #2 in the nation in our division the last couple seasons. I got divorced a little over a year ago, and while it was very difficult emotionally, I'm more at peace now and much happier than I had been in a very long time. Not having that constant source of companionship (albeit poor companionship) has also made me appreciate my other friends and family to a much greater degree.

Other news: My Eagles won a superbowl last year. My Phillies stole Bryce Harper from the Nats for "stupid money". I finally got an ending to Game of Thrones 12 years after I first started the books. And lastly, and very importantly, I've recently discovered that holy sh!7 Babylon 5 is incredibly fugging good. Seasons 2-4 might be some of the best television ever made.

Anyway! Not sure if I'll be back soon or not. I'm still getting finances straightened out since the divorce, so a new computer may have to wait a few more months yet. I think my rugby days are getting numbered, too - it's getting harder each year to keep up with the younger guys and feel sore & banged up for months on end.

Much love to Bum, Trisi, Avocado, Delorne, Elrontaur, Spaide, Thucy, Barndog, Tuluvien, Beaaden, Speedz, Fox, Necra, Neealana, Yarnee, Cadsuane, Torven and Faults. Special heart outs to my Destiny peeps and DECC <3

Last edited: Jun 26, 2019
    Tesadar, Verdent, Foxhorde and 11 others like this.
  2. Tuluvien

Tuluvien I Feel Loved

Can't like this enough times

Neealana and Hyacinth like this.
  3. Yarnee

Yarnee People Like Me

Good to hear from you friend, hope to see you in-game soon!

Hyacinth likes this.
  4. Bum

Bum I Feel Loved

Whistle

Hyacinth likes this.
  5. Avocado

Avocado New Member

Hey dude! Yes, I too have been getting the itch.... life has been super busy with work the past year+, but I've poked my head into the game once or twice in the past few weeks. Might be getting on more soon.... Hope to see you there!

Hyacinth likes this.
  6. Faults

Faults I Feel Loved

Welcome back hya - ive never forgotten the help you gave me on AK or the companionship; we'd be lucky to have you here.

Hyacinth likes this.
  7. Barnd0g

Barnd0g People Like Me

Come home mate!!

Big <3

Hyacinth likes this.
  8. necra

necra People Like Me

nice to hear from you mate :) would love to see you back in game one day

Hyacinth likes this.
  9. Elrontaur

Elrontaur People Like Me

Good to see you about old friend, come raid with us!

Hyacinth likes this.
  10. Kaielen

Kaielen Active Member

Wtf I don't get a mention?

Just kidding I was MIA as well up until this last Christmas. Come on back, homey! Guero even started showing up again here recently.

I'm happy to hear about your recent ups but sorry to hear about the few bumps in the road. You know EQ can be therapeutic.

Hyacinth, Elrontaur and actualspaide like this.
  11. echofinder

echofinder Member

Hey boss! Yeah I didn't make the list either ! We rocked out a little on PEQ after sunset, nice to be here after that experience

Play here!

Hyacinth and actualspaide like this.
  12. Hyacinth

Hyacinth Active Member

Zomg Kaielen I thought you quit for good! Also <3 you echo, if I didn't heart our rangers I wouldn't have insisted on our all-ranger overhaste groups during raids ;)

13. Tuluvien

Tuluvien I Feel Loved

Pfft, he's main tank

14. Trisi

Trisi People Like Me

Nice to see this post and even nice to see you in game. :)

Welcome back.

Hyacinth likes this.