RIP Pouky

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Elrontaur, Apr 29, 2019.

1. Elrontaur

Elrontaur People Like Me

It is with a very heavy heart that I must announce the passing of our beloved Guild Leader Pouky on March 21st. We only just found out recently, and our hearts go out to all of his family and friends who are suffering his loss right now. We the members of Destiny considered him our family as well, he was loved by every single one of us, and touched all of our lives. We are going to approach the Devs from TAKP and see about having a monument put up for him in Plane of Knowledge where he kept his toons parked, and helped the guild along every day in any way he possibly could.

RIP Pouky, we loved you as our own.

/hugs Pouky

Last edited: Apr 29, 2019
    DubRemix88, Tesadar, Mechaike and 4 others like this.
  2. Tuen

Tuen People Like Me

Very sad to hear the news.. Pouky was one of the nicest people I've ever had the pleasure of meeting. He guided me along my journey on AK and on TAKP, my virtual characters would be nothing without his generosity. He will be sorely missed :(

Mascha and Elrontaur like this.
  3. Shawn

Shawn People Like Me

Sad news indeed, Pouky and I always got along and would chat occasionally... You will be missed! Prayers to friends and family!

Elrontaur and Mascha like this.
  4. Yarnee

Yarnee People Like Me

/hug

5. sowislifesowislove

sowislifesowislove People Like Me

Holy shit, no way. That guy was super nice whenever I chatted with him. God speed and well wishes to his family.

6. actualspaide

actualspaide People Like Me

The worst news to wake up to:(

7. Faults

Faults I Feel Loved

I loved this guy and am sad to hear this news.

I have so many memories of pouky from AK, from PEQ, from takp early days that I have no real words for this. I feel hollow and empty. The prince of mistells, easily the nicest dude I ever met online. I truly loved him like a brother.

lurari, Elrontaur and Mascha like this.
  8. Tuluvien

Tuluvien I Feel Loved

Good-bye Pouky. You were the best of us.

lurari, Elrontaur, Verdent and 4 others like this.
  9. Ravenwing

Ravenwing I Feel Loved

Terrible news. Condolences, Destiny.

10. Sketchy

Sketchy People Like Me

Sad to hear that. Pouky always buffed me in PoK. He also loved to talk about paladin wepaons, both here and on AK. I know on AK he was especially proud of his Vulaak axe, since there weren't many on the server. Best wishes this his family and Destiny.

11. Slayzz

Slayzz People Like Me

Pouky was hands down the nicest, most genuine person I have ever met on TAKP. To say this is heart breaking is an understatement. I do not know of the exact health circumstances that contributed to this but it should be a reminder to all that while this game is fun, that RL and our health should stand above all else because without it we have nothing.

You will be missed Pouky. /hugs

12. scoville

scoville New Member

I will miss chatting him up in the usual spot outside DB. RIP Pouky TY for your kindness and generosity.

13. Speedz

Speedz Administrator Staff Member

Pouky helped me when I first signed on to TAKp as a player and not admin. He will be missed and I am stunned. Quite a loss for words, this world is getting colder every year. Too much loss.

Kaeril, lurari, Elrontaur and 2 others like this.
  14. Lenas

Lenas I Feel Loved

Very sorry to hear this. Pouky was unfaltering with optimism and kind heartedness. RIP. You will be missed.

lurari, Elrontaur and Mascha like this.
  15. Trisi

Trisi People Like Me

I will miss you old friend.

"I will not say do not cry, for not all tears are an evil."

RIP

/em cries

Oiwon, Mascha, actualspaide and 3 others like this.
  16. Speedz

Speedz Administrator Staff Member

Every time you open the guild management tool to see your guild details, think of Pouky.
    He and I talked often about his suggestions for it's function. It would not be what it is today if it wasn't for him.

Tesadar, Mascha, Elrontaur and 2 others like this.
  17. Verdent

Verdent People Like Me

Pouky loved buffing noobs and helping newcomers. He was so dedicated to Destiny, you guys meant the world to him. He was the definition of the AK spirit and very much believed in this server, the devs, and the community. He will be missed, but never forgotten.

If you Destiny folks organize something like an event, giveaway, or want to just pass condolences and kind words to his friends and family please let the server know, he had many friends outside of Destiny.

I'm so sorry for your loss guys. If yall need help with anything let your friends at NAG know. Your new guild leader will have big shoes to fill but just know Pouky was super proud of all of you and your accomplishments. We talked more than once how far this server has come and what the future will bring.

I look forward to someday seeing you at the big raid in the sky old friend.

Ablazze, Kaeril, Trisi and 5 others like this.
  18. Neealana

Neealana People Like Me

Oh no. Am so very sad to read this.
    One of my earliest memories of Pouky on TAK was his showing me and Trisi around Sol A ( where he helped us level up ). We both got so lost, and he was so very patient about gathering us back up.
    The buffs. The /hugs. The handing out of newbie gear ( though at some point he did decide that people needed to get to level 10 before they could get fine steel from him ! )
    The Pouky UI is my favorite. I did not know his contributions to the guild tool. TY for sharing that Speedz .

Yinn Yang, Elrontaur, Mascha and 2 others like this.
  19. showstring

showstring I Feel Loved

Sad news, condolences.

Elrontaur, Mascha and lurari like this.
  20. Amirite

Amirite Well-Known Member

:(

21. Elroz

Elroz I Feel Loved Staff Member

Pouky was one of the friendliest and most outgoing people I've met in any game. He spent a lot of time just introducing himself to anyone he hadn't seen before and letting them know he was there if they needed anything. I joined destiny because of him, after we killed gnolls outside of paw for days and kept grouping when the server opened. He will be missed, very heartbreaking news. Condolences to his real life family and online family.

22. Sharpe

Sharpe Member

So sad......

23. lurari

lurari People Like Me

RIP. Pouky was an amazing human being and will be deeply missed.

/hugs to all, especially in this time of mourning

Oiwon, Elrontaur, Slayzz and 2 others like this.
  24. gigistar

gigistar Member

Hi Pouks,

I've been wanting to talk to you recently but couldn't find you in-game, now I know why. I'm sorry we never sorted out our issues involving A&H and Destiny. I know you were solely thinking about the guild as a family, and I didn't mean to walk away from that. I will always remember you helping me in PoJ, and that awesome exploit you showed me. RIP.

25. Notorious

Notorious Member

You’ll be missed Pouky, breaks my heart to hear this news. You were the nicest person I ever met in eq. R.I.P brother.

Oiwon and Elrontaur like this.
  26. pharmakos

pharmakos People Like Me

:(

How did it happen, if it's okay to ask?

Elrontaur likes this.
  27. Tarkon

Tarkon Well-Known Member

I am really sorry to hear about this. Pouky was a great person and great for the community. He will be missed.

Oiwon, lurari and Elrontaur like this.
  28. smooki

smooki Member

Pouky was a generous player. Will be missed.

Elrontaur likes this.
  29. Liegezen

Liegezen People Like Me

Pouky hooked me up with a BABS back when I first started playing TAKP years ago. Always got a long with the guy for the most part, shame to hear he has passed. RIP friend.

Elrontaur and Shawn like this.
  30. Bum

Bum I Feel Loved

Pouky had been very sick, I’ll leave it at that. She rocked. I’ll miss her

Ablazze, Oiwon, lurari and 1 other person like this.