Hey, new to the server

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mikolai, Mar 19, 2019.

1. Mikolai

Mikolai Member

Hey guys,

Just wanted to say hello, started here this past week-end!

I played on live for a couple of years up to GoD expension, then left and came back by played EMU Server. Played on project EQ for a while, but I'm not too much in boxing an army, I also tried P99, but was missing boxing a couple of toons hehe, so here I am.

Started a classic trio WAR/CLR/ENC, currently in gfay slowy working on newbie armor and gathering some plats for spells. I play almost every day but on short sessions, I'm ultra-causual so probably not a raider-to-come in a near future but I think there's enough things in EQ to find something interesting to do.

So if any of you want to group up someday send me a tell online : Dagmar, Vinamin or Tarrasmar.

See you in game!

Dagmar

Mokli, Thunderace and Elroz like this.
  2. Haynar

Haynar Administrator

Welcome.

Raiding here is actually fun. And with rotations, you can stay casual and still raid.

Enjoy.

H

Ripwind and lurari like this.
  3. Mokli

Mokli I Feel Loved

Welcome aboard. Glad to have you here.

4. pharmakos

pharmakos People Like Me

Need anything? Doing okay on spell money?

5. Lenas

Lenas I Feel Loved

Nice try Nikolai, give us your database dump.

6. showstring

showstring I Feel Loved

VUdQPJM.jpg

7. rainessa

rainessa People Like Me

Welcome :)

8. Mikolai

Mikolai Member

I'm doing fine thanks, I'm taking things slowly so no worry...grabbed a few newbie armor quest pieces, I'm getting closer to finish a few pieces

Also bought my first set of spells on enc, still need a few for cleric, but selling trash loot will do the job :)

Edit: But hey don't get me wrong, I'll accept help in any form ;) But I know the stakes of starting anew and I'm ready to do things on my own to progress.

LOL I have been unmasked!

Mike ;)

Last edited: Mar 21, 2019
    Ransom and Cadsuane like this.
  9. Cadsuane

Cadsuane People Like Me

Hey there!

10. Dugface

Dugface New Member

I'm wondering if people are still raiding ToV and VP on the server and if there's rotations here? Or has everybody already moved onto Luclin?

Notorious likes this.
  11. Darchon

Darchon I Feel Loved

Two guilds raid ToV which is on rotation.

Several guilds will hit VP but it is FFA. Usually guilds will Kill only Phara Dar. Rarely will guilds kill Silverwing if a bard want the lute. Nexona I believe has died only once, Hoshkar only a handful of times. Xygoz and Druushk were killed occasionally during Velious but not much since then.

12. gardnerjens

gardnerjens People Like Me

Nexona two times