In-Game Bugs

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Lufnis, Mar 4, 2019.

1. Lufnis

Lufnis Member

Just looking for clarification on the bug report thing. Is it bannable to find a bug, not use it, and not report it?

Rarely I find something that might seem like a bug,if I think it might be I move on and don't continue as we should. But, I'm not going to stop playing to report it. Then, I end up forgetting about it. Out of sight, out of mind.

Also, paperwork (or in this case digital work) is something I hate. If I could do it, I'd have a better job. I'm even debating not filing my taxes this year, because turbotax isn't working.

2. pharmakos

pharmakos People Like Me

I don't think it's bannable if you're not exploiting something, but if it's a serious enough bug you really should report it. This server is still in Beta, remember, and the whole reason it's open to the public at large right now is for more testers. Think of bug reporting as being what you owe the devs for being able to play the game for free.

Minor bugs that you're not even sure are bugs? Meh. Something obviously a bug and with actual consequences? Suck up the paperwork and do the right thing and report it. :)

Tiny, Slayzz and Elroz like this.
  3. Elroz

Elroz I Feel Loved Staff Member

I like looking for bugs and detailing/researching them just as much as I liked playing EQ. I don't even have a computer anymore but I read the bug reports daily. Is that weird?

Ravenwing likes this.
  4. Haynar

Haynar Administrator

We put a lot of time and effort into this project for you to play for free.

Thanks for the like on facebook.

XOXOXO

H

5. showstring

showstring I Feel Loved

Make sure you share and subscribe, and post a comment below

lurari likes this.