Droga

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Draxten, Jan 17, 2019.

1. Draxten

Draxten New Member

Is this server going to have the revamped droga with the copper hammer of striking dropping? Just curious was a favorite hammer of mine.

2. Haynar

Haynar Administrator

No. Droga will stay as it is.

3. Cadsuane

Cadsuane People Like Me

Wow, they revamped droga on live to drop a scepter of destruction with a different name?

4. Draxten

Draxten New Member

It was revamped shortly after PoP release.

5. Darchon

Darchon I Feel Loved

Was actually around LDoN launch when Droga was revamped. About a year after PoP.

6. Draxten

Draxten New Member

A year isn't that long in gaming lol. I just loved that lil hammer.

7. Darchon

Darchon I Feel Loved

Well this server extends from Classic (1999) to PoP (2002).

A year is a 25% increase in the total timeline of the server. Quite a lot happened in that timeframe that drastically changed the game.

But in general this client/server is fairly limited as to what zones, items, NPC models, and content more generally that it can offer. For example we are limited to around 33,000 unique item IDs in our database because it used a signed 16bit value originally. Many LDoN+ items happen to have item IDs beyond that point meaning they aren’t available unless they are manually created and given an empty ID. Though your desired hammer happens to be one of the items that was backfilled in the 22,000 region.

The Sceptre of Destruction is basically an identical version of that hammer without the level rec, and it will always drop on our server. So if you’re after a proccing think weapon that’s an alternative goal I guess.

8. Draxten

Draxten New Member

Thanks for the info! Yeah looks like I maybe looking into one day getting that hammer. Itll be some time!