10-31-2018

Discussion in 'Changelog' started by robregen, Oct 31, 2018.

1. robregen

robregen Administrator Staff Member

Code:
    Torven

* The internal list of pre-generated pet names was replaced with an algorithm based on Rygar's research which can be found here: https://www.project1999.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2661968&postcount=12
    * Summoned pets now leave corpses. NPC pet corpses are lootable and will last as long as any other NPC. PC pets are unlootable and poof in 3 seconds so they death animate.
    * Feign Death now breaks charm before feigning instead of after.
    * Mez now breaks living shield.
    * Z offset for permarooted NPCs is no longer capped.
    * NPCs casting zero cast time spells will now produce 'begins to cast a spell' messages.
    * 'Dumbfire' pets will now cast Unsummon Self before disappearing.
    * The merchant pricing algorithm is now precise for non-greedy merchants.

Database
    Torven
    * Quick Summoning AA fixed.
    * Emissary of Thule pets no longer stun.
    Robregen
    * Faction: removed the extra faction hits from Goblins of Fire Peaks faction
    * fixed various Luclin Dungeon to no longer bind in.

Scripts:
    Robregen

* Burrower Beast: fixed a boolean flag that was preventing the events from restarting after a failed event.
    * Burrower Beast: Added a 10 minute cooldown before the event can become active again to allow for CR.

Lyrina, Elroz, Mechaike and 5 others like this.
  2. RedFerno

RedFerno Member

3. Cadsuane

Cadsuane People Like Me

"Emissary of Thule pets no longer cast stun"
    Cool, I thought that was wrong, but some people thought it was right. Had no personal log for proof.
    I like my pet running in to hit when commanded, not faffing around with a spell for 2 seconds.

4. Devour_Souls

Devour_Souls People Like Me

What does this do?

What does this do?

5. Mokli

Mokli I Feel Loved

Thanks for all you guys do!

6. Elroz

Elroz I Feel Loved Staff Member

On live, that was the spell they cast to despawn once their hate list cleared.

7. Verdent

Verdent People Like Me

My focused emissary of thule seems to be a higher level or just has a higher max hit now. Before it was 63-65? dmg unfocused and 67 focused I believe, now im getting hits for 73. Do spells now summon the highest level pet possible? P99 left the pet level to be a range and random, so people would actually summon multiple pets till they found one that hit for max dmg for their level. I don't know if people did/do this on AK/live.

EOT appears to be lifetapping, which I imagine is correct. All the other pets 44+ lifetap. I dont believe a pet would have a procced stun that could hit lvl 55+ mobs (up to 60 i think) in the kunark era that is listed nowhere or mentioned online as having a stun. For AKuracy's sake I'm glad it's gone but I will sure miss it. I never had EOT on AK (was expensive, rare, and crappy compared to just waiting a couple quick levels till LOZ at 61.

8. Cadsuane

Cadsuane People Like Me

I'm not sure if Gloves of Dark Summoning are supposed to be better than the Necrothurgia, but 73 is also my pet's max hit now with GoDS. there are other stats effected, so a real parse would be required, but we parsed an approximate pet DPS increase of 11-12% on Vt bosses with GoDS

old thread from PC Live: http://www.necrotalk.com/forum/the-boneyard/bonechips/11754-pet-foci

9. Torven

Torven I Feel Loved

I modified pet stats recently for accuracy. Many pets got buffed slightly. Yes, pet summons are the highest level every summon here, which was a mid-Luclin change.

Book adds +4 max hit to Emissary and +2 to older pets on Live. GoDs added +3 to a PoP pet in AK logs. I can't verify every combination of focus and pet. (still trying to get a GoDS on Live, which is being stubborn)

Foci also grant ATK. I made GoDS add more ATK for now, but I cannot verify that yet.

10. Verdent

Verdent People Like Me

Thanks for the tweaks! Good changes all around it sounds like.