10-17-2018

Discussion in 'Changelog' started by robregen, Oct 17, 2018.

1. robregen

robregen Administrator Staff Member

Code:
    Torven

* Pet focus item effects have been further modified.
    * NPCs wielding bane weapons will now hit targets that are vulnerable to the weapons.
    * Charm will now fade when casting feign death.
    * Finishing Blow no longer triggers on non-fleeing targets.
    * Finishing Blow was hitting NPCs one level higher than it should have and this was corrected.
    * The to-hit bonus while under warrior berserker frenzy and the penalty from drunkeness were not being applied and this was fixed.
    * NPCs with Divine Aura spells on them are no longer prevented from attacking or moving.
    * Spell Ancient: Lifebane no longer heals the caster.
    solar
    * Made Pacify spell gain spell haste benefit from focus effects like the one on Ring of the Shissar, despite the duration limit that should exclude it. This agrees with the client calculation.
    * Group buffs cast with MGB will receive spell haste focus benefit
    Haynar
    * Added chat channel improvements to help with disconnects.
    * Added pathing improvements.

Database:
    Torven

* hole: Nortlav the Scalekeeper now corpse camps.
    * hole: Ratmen see invis chance reduced significantly.
    * vexthal: Trap mobs no longer corpse camp indefinitely.
    * Spell Dyzil's Deafening Decoy now has some functionality.
    * Pet statistics have been modified for accuracy. Min/max hits and attack delays are now precise for virtually all pets. Max hp and AC values are also more accurate. Not all pets were altered to the same degree. Most of the changes were beneficial, but not very noticeable except for some lower tier pets.
    Robregen
    * sseru: Players can no longer be coth in the ARX Building.
    * faction: Adjust Dreadguard Outter to be more like live.
    * faction: Adjust Dreadguard Inner to be more like live.
    * faction: Adjust Dark Bargainers to be more like live.
    * Half Elf Bert and Inny Warrior can now be created at character select screen.

Script:
    Robregen

* Dawnshrouds Peak: Rockhoppers should now be the default spawns at server reset.

Misc:
    Haynar

* improved pathing in Katta, Maiden, Seru, and Tenebrous.

2. Cadsuane

Cadsuane People Like Me

Sounds correct

No idea, didn't have it on live AK. I presume this was verified from a log, then?

3. Torven

Torven I Feel Loved

One of the EQEmu devs in their infinite wisdom hardcoded Lifebane to lifetap because the spell has 'life' in the name, apparently. It's a poison based nuke. Makes me wonder how much of this inherited junk is left in there. Fortuneately somebody who recently got the spell finally brought it to my attention.

Linkamus and Slayzz like this.
  4. Cadsuane

Cadsuane People Like Me

Makes sense, looking at Lucy. Today I asked other necros who did have it, and they concur. I didn't even notice the heal component when I first got it, then later on mentally did a doubletake at the awesomness :(