Anyone willing and able to kill Wuoshi?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by badpoet, Sep 26, 2018.

1. badpoet

badpoet Member

I would like to get my stuff back :(

Forgot he stalked and killed folks at the port in. I just wanted to try out my new port spell...

2. souske

souske Well-Known Member

A non kos can drag you away from him. No need to kill.

3. badpoet

badpoet Member

Yeah but then I wouldn't get my vicarious vengence for my three deaths (first one didn't realize what happened, second one figured out ehat happened, third one thought he was killed).

Videri-Tala likes this.
  4. Haynar

Haynar Administrator

Most ppl avoid the faction hits. So expect him to always be up pretty much.

5. badpoet

badpoet Member

Thanks. I managed to A) level my necro to 39 from 38.5, B) get to split paw and kill the Ishva and got summon corpse on first drop (not sure if he drops every time but some resources said it was 50/50), C) make my way through Kael after not being there for like 14 years, and D) Summon Corpse on my druid to get my stuff back.

So, vengeance will not be mine. But, I got my stuff back so all is good (even if I lost a level).

Videri-Tala, Neealana and Thunderace like this.
  6. Neopolitan

Neopolitan Member

Coming from p99 this seems so strange to leave a raid mob up.

Welcome to Bizarro World!

Videri-Tala likes this.
  7. Mokli

Mokli I Feel Loved

Loot is weak on her. Really not worth the faction hit. Especially if it means having trouble getting past Sont in WW for a Doze raid.

8. Faults

Faults I Feel Loved

I lol at the faction hit - its like -50 or -30. I used to kill her all the time on AK - some loot is fun (snare shield, cha bps) - I just don't think I can trio wuosh until PoP.

Neopolitan likes this.
  9. Sketchy

Sketchy People Like Me

yah just not worth the time for the loot. One option if you dont have a necro is to DA + drag, then use a halfling cap to get the dragger out. Probably just as involved as finishing the level on a necro and getting the spell though. Just the way I puzzled it out once.

10. solar

solar Administrator Staff Member

I think this is pretty epic. Some of the most fun things in EQ are brought about by having to figure out a new way through necessity. Nice side adventure!

11. Neopolitan

Neopolitan Member

Can ranger cleric enchanter trio Wuoshi?

12. Faults

Faults I Feel Loved

Yea but id just buff with enc and then swap in a bard for resists. I used to use ranger/bard/cleric on AK and just prebuff with VQ trueshot hot ch once or twice and call it a day.

13. Rabitz

Rabitz Member

That sounds like a CR from hell, I'm glad you were able to get your corpses! I'm in need of CoV faction if anyone ever wants to hit some WL/Kael giants with a 54 ranger <3

Yup! Although even Wuoshi I remember being up half the time. Runt of the litter draggo I guess.

14. solar

solar Administrator Staff Member

I wonder who has more kills.. Wuoshi or the sirens at the underwater cave in Cobalt Scar?

15. Lenas

Lenas I Feel Loved

Wuoshi by a mile

Kagatob likes this.
  16. Shawn

Shawn People Like Me

Altunic Jartin from live/vanilla or Woushi?

17. badpoet

badpoet Member

I had the bright idea of using my Veeshan worshipping bard, but I gladly decided to con COS mobs in Great Divide to realize he's at Threatening.

So, leveling the Necro and getting a useful spell (at least right now) seemed like the best course of action.