6-13-2018

Discussion in 'Changelog' started by robregen, Jun 13, 2018.

1. Neealana

Neealana People Like Me

Thanks, Rob for adding some flavor to this zone. I don't remember the lesser shades saying "Ura anir teka xetori sivuela " ( You shall kill the disgraceful outsider") or their corpses saying "Xau anir aus diunben xeturisan " ( I shall have been dishonored ) ?

Need Cromis to correct my Akhevan !

2. pharmakos

pharmakos People Like Me

Well, Idol ate my Paladin again last night. Wasn't even paying attention to that box, just set and forget once Idol was in position. Wasn't even bashing, let alone taunting or stunning.

Pretty baffling. Statue and Avatar didn't pay any attention to her, just Idol, two weeks in a row.

3. Slayzz

Slayzz People Like Me

That Pally DPS just too ultra

pharmakos likes this.
  4. actualspaide

actualspaide People Like Me

If Paladin epic is equipped is there anyway the proc isn't being capped the way other stun procs are?

5. Haynar

Haynar Administrator

If it is a spell castable by the class, then its not capped.

Epics likely should bypass hate caps since most of their procs are unique. Thats my guess. Would have to confirm tho.

6. pharmakos

pharmakos People Like Me

I, too, wondered if the epic was the problem, so I was using a Snowchipper last night.

7. Darchon

Darchon I Feel Loved

Since starting to camp this I spent several days a few hours per day in Gorge. To start I was clearing out everything then I ended up just doing loops around the zone killing all non-goblin roamers.

In that time I saw Qlei about 5-6 times, Spinflint 5 times, Brahhn about 5-6 times, and King Xorbb 2 times. The first he only dropped a ring and the second he dropped Staff and ring.

I also went from KoS to Kindly with runnyeye goblins on my Mage.

I think in the end I probably got lucky, but it wasn't too awful. Finished up the Blued Hammered quest as well!

8. Linkamus

Linkamus People Like Me

Not sure if this is helpful or not, but saw a new player today post this in alliance, concerning aggro:

[Mon Jun 25 15:26:11 2018] Wreck tells Alliance:6, 'whats with the aggro in this? pull a scorpion and a skeleton links. Next pull the skeleton hits the rouge who is just standing there while im taunting/attacking'

9. pharmakos

pharmakos People Like Me

That is intended behavior.

10. pharmakos

pharmakos People Like Me

As far as I know, anyway (wish we could edit in this subforum)

11. Linkamus

Linkamus People Like Me

If the rogue hasn't done anything, and the warrior is meleeing, what condition should cause the rogue to get attacked?

12. robregen

robregen Administrator Staff Member

I'm thinking proximity aggro.

13. pharmakos

pharmakos People Like Me

Classic undead behavior. It's why the specters in Oasis were every griefer's favorite for training the dock's

14. Linkamus

Linkamus People Like Me

Fair enough!

15. Torven

Torven I Feel Loved

I doubt skeletons should be assisting scorpions though. But both of those mobs have proximity aggro and attack higher level players.

Incidentally Sand Giants also have it.