Misc feedback requests

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Torven, Aug 27, 2015.

1. Torven

Torven I Feel Loved

I can read it well enough to know that I already have the information at least. Thanks

What I really need is more clues about the spawn waves: locations, pathing, numbers, timers

2. Torven

Torven I Feel Loved

I see people mention that the grimling high commander had a spin stun along with his fear proc. Anybody have any idea which spell this was? The logs I have didn't capture any sort of clue to indicate what it might be.

3. Torven

Torven I Feel Loved

Can anyone get a hold of Tigertugger? He may be able to fill in some of the blanks we have for the grimling raids. (the ones before the war, which is raid 6) Did anybody else do those raids?

4. necra

necra People Like Me

I think tigertugger was a RL friend of manlee I'll see who in destiny may have these contact details

5. Jugo!

Jugo! People Like Me

I thought he was Manlee's RL brother.

6. Bum

Bum I Feel Loved

I'm fb friends with tugs, I'll msg the goth

Yes, he is manlees brother.

RL pic:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 23, 2018
  7. necra

necra People Like Me

Richmond!

8. Torven

Torven I Feel Loved

Did High Priest of Ssraeshza ever cast a large heal spell on AK? I'm talking like 25% of its HP, not a 7500 point CH.

9. Dasidarius

Dasidarius Member

I can only speak to Live but I don't recall ever seeing him do more than a CH.

10. Torven

Torven I Feel Loved

Live is where I saw it

11. Dasidarius

Dasidarius Member

I'm talking 01-02 when this would have been current.

12. Darchon

Darchon I Feel Loved

During my time on AK I think the only people I heard about kill HP were the two 12-boxing brothers. Not sure anyone else bothered with that event.

I looked through Temerity's archive, from 2004 the strat post includes:

I'm not sure if this is them just casting the CH spell or if there is some mechanic where their spawning causes a 25% heal?

13. Dasidarius

Dasidarius Member

The priests do heal HP which is why you tank them in the jail room. I'm finding contemporaneous comments that indicate a 25% heal (which seems to jive with what I have seen.) I don't know the name of the spell unfortunately.

14. Jugo!

Jugo! People Like Me

Pathfinders did kill HP on occasion, as did DC, but I can't remember particulars if he did CH himself once during the fight or not. As with all things in Luclin, it was just a hp bucket to grind down.

15. Torven

Torven I Feel Loved

I parsed the NPC on live several times. Once it cast the spell 'Healing Complete' when it was damaged to 50% and it healed about 25%, even though the spell data says 10k. It didn't do it every time, which I would assume is because of mana.

16. Darchon

Darchon I Feel Loved

So that ability is tied to the Fabled High Priest. I'm guessing the design intent was to implement a mechanic similar to having to deal with the priests CHing like it was in Luclin.

Live is currently in Anniversary mode and they have historically screwed up and had Fabled abilities go onto non-Fabled mobs as well as the reverse case. For example the Innoruuk in POTime would use the Fabled DS for a long time due to this bug.

Did you experience this recently Torven? If so I'd write this off as the bug I described.

Edit: I do see this spell in the Al'Kabor DB though so perhaps not? I have some logs of HP kills from a TLP server but not many. I'll check to see if I have any logs for that spell.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2018
  17. Elroz

Elroz I Feel Loved Staff Member

I killed him maybe 8-10 times in Luclin but I don't remember the details too well. I remember for sure the adds heal him like crazy so we tanked them in the corner of his room, I don't know about pulling them into the jail though- the trash was always respawning before HP died for us, and there's quite a few trash outside his room. I do think he casted that heal, but you sieved him a bunch during the fight to prevent it (I'm not 100% sure btw if it was a 25% heal or a regular 10k CH), but I distinctly remember him popping a heal off at like 2% on our first attempt and then everyone in our guild collectively started flipping out - we were all stoked that we were about to win, then he healed.

18. Elroz

I'm pretty sure he would spam nukes for the first half of the fight, so we didn't sieve him until he got lower, and he was already pretty low mana from all the nuking. Plus him casting nukes constantly, made him much easier than if he was meleeing/rampaging.

19. Jugo!

Jugo! People Like Me

Yeah, PF and DC never killed his trash, always offtanked his 8 adds in the jail room to mitigate his adds CH'ing him. Never sieved or anything of the like. Different strats!~

20. showstring

showstring I Feel Loved

Always offanked/mezzed the adds in the jail room, don't recall the heal but it's all very vague to me.

21. Faults

Faults I Feel Loved

No banishing of the adds here eh?

22. Elroz

you could only banish specific ones, like 4 of them iirc

23. Darchon

Darchon I Feel Loved

There are 12 mobs in the room.

4 are banishable
    4 can be mezzed
    4 Cast CH but should be offtanked away from HP.

24. robregen

robregen Administrator Staff Member

found a nice source : https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/jadedynasty/my-guide-to-ssraeshza-temple-t1198.html

High Priest
    This fight is all about CC
    Hits 700-900s, rampages, not slowable, permarooted.

AE is a 9 sec stun, 100 damage: Ssraeshza's Command
    Single proc is 10 sec stun, 300 damage, -150 AC: Sermon of Ssraeshza

Both resistible, although single proc is easier to resist.

1) Get a bard playing MR song in the MA’s group so keeping aggro is easier
    2) Use line of sight from the thin poles in his room to hide casters from the AE, although it only has a range of 80 feet anyway.
    3) Use Kazad’s/Bot9 – although HP’s AE does not strip Virtue, some of the Priest adds have a proc (Touch of Zebuxoruk) that will. HP’s single proc will strip Virtue, as it has a negative AC component.

Crowd Control Info for High Priest - 12 adds -

4x non-mezzable (priests): tank them (slowable, they CH)
    4x undead banishable (disciples): banish them or charm them
    4x mezzable (Zels): mez them (they flurry and are unslowable)

Target with SoS rogues or Eyes.

Use the jails room before HP area to crowd control the Zels and Priests. Zels are easily CC'd by mez. Priests are slowable and easily tanked. The undead (Disciples) can be banished (cleric/necro level 60 spell (Banishment of Shadows) uses star ruby component) or charmed and used as pets in the HP room to add some DPS. You should be able to kill the Priests and the Disciples before HP, and if you wish, you can move the Zels into HP's room, and keep them mezzed in there. You should not get Priest/Disciple repops until near the end of the HP fight, or afterwards.

25. Jugo!

Jugo! People Like Me

Oops @ forgetting banishes. At least I recalled the proper number of offtanked mobs ;)

26. Ravenwing

Ravenwing I Feel Loved

I don't think a 25% heal is the kind of thing that would have been likely to escape notice and mention in contemporary guides to the event.

27. Elroz

Yeah It was probably regular CH he casts, which makes sense since he's a cleric. I know he doesn't have a ton of hitpoints so regular CH is probably like 8% of his hp or something yea?

28. Torven

Torven I Feel Loved

'Healing Complete' is 500 mana, so he easily could have burned his mana before 50% which is when mob healing AI kicks in when traditional raids did the encounter.

29. Torven

Torven I Feel Loved

Should the Cursed event bosses corpse camp?

30. Ravenwing

Ravenwing I Feel Loved

Looks like Cursed at least does:

[Wed Aug 20 22:53:40 2008] You have been slain by Vyzh`dra the Cursed!
    [Wed Aug 20 22:53:42 2008] Returning to home point, please wait...

[Wed Aug 20 22:54:48 2008] Rysia tells temtanks:9, 'I'm dead'
    [Wed Aug 20 22:54:54 2008] Kwelynin tells the guild, 'He is still up'

[Wed Aug 20 22:55:19 2008] You tell temheals:7, 'If you guys pull him and keep Kwel alive, I'll go rez DPS and such'
    [Wed Aug 20 22:55:25 2008] You told Rheyn, 'Did you get a slow on, by any chance?'
    [Wed Aug 20 22:55:26 2008] Riott begins to cast a spell.
    [Wed Aug 20 22:55:29 2008] Kwelynin tells the raid, 'Please do not aggro the big snake until we are ready'

[Wed Aug 20 22:57:08 2008] Kwelynin tells the raid, 'The snake might reset and come our way at any point, please be ready for emergencies'
    [Wed Aug 20 22:57:24 2008] You tell temraidcore:6, 'I'm more waorried about it despawning than resetting.'

[Wed Aug 20 23:01:12 2008] Ithilian tells the guild, 'woa could have warned me ther was a big fuck off snake at the bottom of the tube lol...'
    [Wed Aug 20 23:01:30 2008] Avocado tells the guild, 'ith, watch out for the snake at the bottom of the tube plz'

[Wed Aug 20 23:01:53 2008] Kwelynin tells the raid, 'PULLING'