That’s it I Quit

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Zygote404, Jan 20, 2018.

1. Zygote404

Zygote404 Active Member

The server is so awesome, true to original EQ and as addictive now as it was back in 1999 it was taking up most of my free time, I literally haven’t watched TV since I started and apparently Donald Trump is president of the United States....

Would like to thank the developers for months of free fun they provided me, thank the player base for their quality and help.

When I logged in the first time I was immediately gifted items and pp without asking, leaving I gave away a fungi, T Staff n RBG, rest I deleted to help the economy a bit.

Thank you very much Best Server Ever

Oiwon likes this.
  2. Bum

Bum I Feel Loved

I don't get it?

Server is great, you rock, I quit??

3. Kagatob

Kagatob People Like Me

I mixed up "latest reply" with "thread starter" and got my hopes up.

Damn.

pharmakos likes this.
  4. Zygote404

Zygote404 Active Member

Everquest is not a casual game. I realistically have an hour to play but spend 6.

I have an addictive personality so if I log in for an hour I'll generally end up going to work with little sleep so needed to quit entirely for my own sanity.

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for the awesome I experienced while playing.

Tsuchang, Tesadar, showstring and 2 others like this.
  5. Nilduz

Nilduz Member

Please don’t quit.

6. Videri-Tala

Videri-Tala Well-Known Member

I believe the phrase is "I don't have time atm. Logging for the foreseeable future."

All the best with your other passions.

lurari likes this.
  7. lurari

lurari People Like Me

Thanks for enlivening your little corner of the interwebs and joining our community. Wish you all the best and if you ever want to come back, we'll leave the light on for you.

Oiwon and Slayzz like this.
  8. robregen

robregen Administrator Staff Member

I noticed you deleted all your characters. If you decided to come back, don't worry, they can be restore. :)

9. Tuluvien

Tuluvien I Feel Loved

Totally get it. EQ is one hell of a drug.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2018
  10. Faults

Faults I Feel Loved

I'll miss you Pav. You fit in here like a puzzle piece.

Slayzz likes this.
  11. Bum

Bum I Feel Loved

I understand that. I played on AK for my first 3 years 1 hour per day from 6am-7am my time. Still am hit and miss. #closetlife

12. Slayzz

Slayzz People Like Me

Haha oh man... A drug addict finally makes it to rehab to restore their life and his friend Rob says... “don’t worry man... if you ever need a hit again I’ll have one waiting for you” :);)

That’s just mean lol. Just kidding it’s awesome and a testament to the server and devs. Wishing you the best Pav on your endeavors!

Last edited: Jan 20, 2018
    Verdent likes this.
  13. Fadetree

Fadetree People Like Me

Gonna miss ya Pav, enjoyed bantering with you. Plus you had an A+ name in partypants.

14. showstring

showstring I Feel Loved

Dang, lost a fellow aussie :(

sorry to see you go

15. Zygote404

Zygote404 Active Member

He he awesome. I've been having withdrawals - life's been a bit shitty just divorced lost my business n stuff so need to concentrate on RL but I think I'll help out on Luclin so not quitting entirely thanks much :)

PounderinoGalatico likes this.
  16. Bum

Bum I Feel Loved

Hope things get better for you

Zygote404 and Thunderace like this.
  17. Devour_Souls

Devour_Souls People Like Me

I make a habit of getting married every few years just because getting divorced is so awesome. Joking aside, and with no insight into your history, every time I've gotten divorced has been followed by the most awesome periods of my life.

Tesadar, Zygote404 and Thunderace like this.
  18. tomgggg

tomgggg Member

Good luck Pav, I am sorry to hear about your rough times. Sometimes we all have to step back and take care of our real lives.

Zygote404 likes this.