A little help

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Foxhorde, Nov 29, 2017.

1. Foxhorde

Foxhorde People Like Me

Looking for a little help to kill Ixiblat and maybe overking in chardok for my cleric epic. Sunday 2pm eastern!

I️ will be able to set up a coth bot near the locked door to the royals in chardok if enough respond to this post to give it a go.

Please post on this forum if you are interested in helping me take down these two foes and which one you would be willing to help with. (You don’t really need chardok faction lol)

I️ do not have a access to a rogue to unlock the door so that would be a must to try the overking. Also a plate tank and a healer or two will be needed to try Ixiblat l.

Thanks in advance!!

For the horde!!!!

Last edited: Nov 29, 2017
    Videri-Tala likes this.
  2. Zygote404

Zygote404 Active Member

What levels required. Have 55 ranger shaman monk. Be happy to single box one of those if you need.

3. Tuluvien

Tuluvien I Feel Loved

I Should be able to help with both I imagine. Ranger/Shaman/Cleric.

4. Foxhorde

Foxhorde People Like Me

Awesome thanks guys. Level 55 should be good!

I️ don’t know a lot about either of these two events besides what I️ have read.

The easier one xiblit is a level 62 fire elemental that hits max 575 hard to slow and has a 400 fire

Zygote as of now we d say bring the ranger. The bow dps might be able to stay out of range of the fire aoe.

We will meet behind the main bank in poke at 2pm eastern. Still need a tank to try Ixiblat and a rogue and tank for overking because of the locked door.

5. Foxhorde

Foxhorde People Like Me

Oh and any tips on these two encounters are greatly welcomed. I’ll be boxing my 3 lvl 60 necro, chanter, cleric and Gf will have her lvl 55 mage there as well.

6. Ameliorate

Ameliorate Member

Imperium is raiding that day/time, but I'd be happy to help you some other time. 2 60 rogues, 60 mage, 60 clr, 59 war.

7. Foxhorde

Foxhorde People Like Me

Awesome, yea I’d the first attempts don’t work out I️ will try again on a different date/time that might be more convient for you.

8. Foxhorde

Foxhorde People Like Me

Thanks all for the swift help with xebilt and the scroll!! Great server and great people! If I️ can return the favor let me know!!!

For the Horde!!!