Hate map with mini spawn locations?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Aleatha, Sep 20, 2017.

1. Aleatha

Aleatha Member

Is their a hate map that is correct for this server with mini boss spawn locations on it? I googled for a while. Could only come up with maps that didn't have spawn locs or maps that were the incorrect version of hate. If such a beast exists a link would be much appreciated.

2. Faults

Faults I Feel Loved

After you do it a few times yo uget a feel for it. I dunno about a map though.

3. Aleatha

Aleatha Member

Different but related question. Can two of the same mini be up at the same time?

Last edited: Sep 21, 2017
  4. Hove!

Hove! People Like Me

Any mini that isn't alive can spawn in any open location, so the same mini could spawn back to back in 2 spots if he's killed immediately and before the next one spawns, but 2 of the same can't be up at once.

5. Ravenwing

Ravenwing I Feel Loved

Take a look at the first two maps on the P99 page:

https://wiki.project1999.com/Plane_of_Hate

There are three minis in the upstairs half of the zone (i.e. go up the spiral ramp near the Deathrot Knight). The second floor map marks those with the letter A.

Downstairs, the minis aren't marked. There are seven of them.

In building 29 (Maestro's hall), you have:
    • one downstairs in the very southwest corner, at the dot marked casters
    • one upstairs (take the ramp at the east of the building) located centrally, near the number 29.
    In building 20 (the church), you have:
    • one mini downstairs, just south of the number 20
    • three minis upstairs (take the ramp at the NW corner of the building), in the SW, SE, and NE corners
    The last mini is upstairs in one of the building at the east end of the zone. Number 8, I think?

6. Bum

Bum I Feel Loved

Made these for you, I'm awesome at design

Plane_of_hate_kronas.jpg

Hatesecondfloor.jpg

Note the A with circles on the top map of the second pix

Jugo! likes this.